How much do you tip Grab/Food Panda drivers?

toxictotoro

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

Never thought about tipping them, never felt like they expect a tip, and i also never saw anybody else tipping them.

If everybody would tip them 20-50THB, as many posters here write, the riders would probably make 30k per month

As far as I know, it's us farang that do the tipping, because its not really Thai culture, afaik.

My small tip & perhaps a few others they might get over the day, probably pays for their gasoline.

In farangistan, we do have the opportunity to get on, go to night school & etc. The workers here just don't have that chance, & if my tip helps them a little, then that's good.

If they work their cojones off, they can get 1000baht a day - but it's still not that much.

The workers here are treated like sh - you know the word, & it saddens me. No rights, nuffink. But they do have free health care.

They do however, get a fantastic pension....

On 9/10/2020 at 10:43 AM, spidermike007 said:

20-30 baht means nothing to most of us, and it means alot to someone earning $15-20 a day. Think about it. And in terms of fulfillment, and overall quality of life, it makes a big difference to maintain an open heart, and spirit of generosity. Do you want to be known as the Scrooge who would not part with 20 baht? Not much of a legacy to leave behind.

Plus if you do a repeat order, they could spit (or worse) on your burger or khao moo daeng.

Twenty or thirty baht is roughly a buck. Small change when they literally have to dice with death to get your order delivered.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Don Mega said:
2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Twenty or thirty baht is roughly a buck. Small change when they literally have to dice with death to get your order delivered.

Ironically brought on by their own atrocious riding antics !!

Look here Don. Do you want your bloody khao moo daeng in the safety of your own home or not?

On 9/8/2020 at 5:15 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

They pick up your bike and bring it back and it's pristine and you couldn't be happier and the price is only 80 baht and you give them only 100baht !!!  You must be one of those guys sitting up front in an ago go touching girls all over and then giving them 20 baht because you couldn't be happier ???????????? cheaper then charlie !!! Sorry don't mean to offend but that's my honest opinion and not only to this post but to all those charlies on here . Those people are all working hard and those motorbikes are risking their lives even in thai traffic to get you your food in time . They are living on tips ,they get a salary and don't profit from the delivery companies high pricing . 

i dont tip on top of asking price and i dont tip a girl that by her own will come and sit with me, i am however supporting the respective businesses by buying from them ????

On 9/8/2020 at 5:15 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

You must be one of those guys sitting up front in an ago go touching girls all over and then giving them 20 baht because you couldn't be happier ???????????? cheaper then charlie !!! 

The guy who calling himself the ‘devil of Nana Plaza’ [Nanaplaza666] advising others how to tip the hoes !!!! 

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll always be their favourite !