Clothing size conversation... Help please

Rod S

Hello, I am a guy living in England, and I am wanting to buy bra and panties underwear set for my girlfriend who is living in Thailand.  The problem I am having is finding the correct size here in the UK, from her size in Thailand.  Her bra size is 36 C and pantie size is 40.  I have looked for a conversion chart but I'm unable to find a Thai - UK chart anywhere.

So I am here hoping that you good people can help and assist me with the converted size so I can buy my girlfriend the correct size here in the UK.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I hope you all have a good day

Thanks

4 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

No real conversion, cup size should be the same. Underwear is S M L in Thailand. Just send her some money to buy in Thailand or something easier to send 55.

Thank you for your reply. The thing is the sizes I have is the sizes she gave me from Thailand. So now I’m confused lol

if the sizes are S/M/L in Thailand, I wonder if she had given me UK sizes or from somewhere else other than Thailand?

i Wanted to surprise her with something nice as she doesn’t know what I’m buying for her ????

1 hour ago, Rod S said:

Thank you for your reply. The thing is the sizes I have is the sizes she gave me from Thailand. So now I’m confused lol

if the sizes are S/M/L in Thailand, I wonder if she had given me UK sizes or from somewhere else other than Thailand?

i Wanted to surprise her with something nice as she doesn’t know what I’m buying for her ????

Get her a visa, best surprise you can give lol. UK sizes bra sizes are the same, but Thai bras have extra padding, UK clothe sizes are 8, 10, 12, 14 etc for ladies. Are you meeting her in person or posting?

13 hours ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Get her a visa, best surprise you can give lol. UK sizes bra sizes are the same, but Thai bras have extra padding, UK clothe sizes are 8, 10, 12, 14 etc for ladies. Are you meeting her in person or posting?

Right now, we are just sending messages to each other, but I do have the intention of going to Thailand to meet her. Is there anything I should be wary of when going to Thailand as I have never been there before.

Thanks

Just now, Rod S said:

lol..... Im sure it not like that lol

Glad you’ve got a sense of humour...

In all seriousness, tread carefully, don’t send money, if its too good to be true, then its too good to be true.

Thailand is currently under Emergency Decree (no-foreigners allowed in unless given Embassy Permission to enter on a repatriation flight). 

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Glad you’ve got a sense of humour...

In all seriousness, tread carefully, don’t send money, if its too good to be true, then its too good to be true.

Thailand is currently under Emergency Decree (no-foreigners allowed in unless given Embassy Permission to enter on a repatriation flight). 

Yes, that has crossed my mind tbh. Im quite cautious until I know 100% for sure its the real deal. I know that Thailand have many lady boys there, so Im always in doubt of what is said by her, just incase she is really a he. Not my scene if she is a he as I am as straight as a newly made metal ruler lol But I dont wanna be super judgemental towards her just incase she is 1000% a she

16 hours ago, Rod S said:

i Wanted to surprise her with something nice as she doesn’t know what I’m buying for her

You have asked her for her bra and knickers sizes, so I don't think a gift of bra and knickers will come as a great surprize to her :whistling:

To answer your OP - Bra sizes are the same here as in the UK. A panties size of 40 will be an M/L here, so probably a size 10/12 in the UK.

https://www.fruit.com/sizeguide?cat=women

This OP is playing silly games here.

First its underwear sizes (which a grown man shouldn't have to ask about on a chat forum), then in his last post he's now wondering if his beloved could be a LB.

Amazing some newbie posts!!

Edited by couchpotato
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

First its underwear sizes (which a grown man shouldn't have to ask about on a chat forum), then in his last post he's now wondering if his beloved could be a LB.

You think he could be posting from under a bridge?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

First its underwear sizes (which a grown shouldn't have to ask about on a chat forum), then in his last post he's now wondering if his beloved could be a LB.

Hi, thank you for your comment ????

Firstly, I'm not playing silly games lol.... My main question was about size conversion as I cannot find a conversion chart anywhere for Thai - UK sizes, hence the reason why I posted the tread on here, since it is a thai forum right? ???? And yes... I am a newbie on here too ???? 

On 9/6/2020 at 12:16 AM, Rod S said:

Hello, I am a guy living in England, and I am wanting to buy bra and panties underwear set for my girlfriend who is living in Thailand.  The problem I am having is finding the correct size here in the UK, from her size in Thailand.  Her bra size is 36 C and pantie size is 40.  I have looked for a conversion chart but I'm unable to find a Thai - UK chart anywhere.

So I am here hoping that you good people can help and assist me with the converted size so I can buy my girlfriend the correct size here in the UK.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I hope you all have a good day

Thanks

Hi

here a link to Decathlon with the conversions from UK sizes to

the universal size system used in thailand

(In the topic title you have messed up conversion with conversation lol)

https://www.decathlon.co.th/content/size_guide/sizeguide_en.html

i recomand you  to be careful if you send something about the cost of the post

including the customs, particularly if it's high brands items (She shouldnt be happy to

have a big amount of taxes to pay on your gift) and also the risk of the lost of your sending in the process.

You can read a lot of bad experiences about this, including on the forum.

You could also wait a little before to send something and see how the things go.

If a financial help demand is not coming in the next weeks, it's a good sign.

I don't want to ''kill'' your dreams but your ''gf'' is probably connected with a lot

of potentials candidates at the moment, and you are just one of them

As the borders of thailand are not going to open in the next months for you

nothing urgent imo.

i recomand you also to read the part of the forum about the relationships with thais

Good luck

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Hi

here a link to Decathlon with the conversions from UK sizes to

the universal size system used in thailand

(In the topic title you have messed up conversion with conversation lol)

https://www.decathlon.co.th/content/size_guide/sizeguide_en.html

i recomand you  to be careful if you send something about the cost of the post

including the customs, particularly if it's high brands items (She shouldnt be happy to

have a big amount of taxes to pay on your gift) and also the risk of the lost of your sending in the process.

You can read a lot of bad experiences about this, including on the forum.

You could also wait a little before to send something and see how the things go.

If a financial help demand is not coming in the next weeks, it's a good sign.

I don't want to ''kill'' your dreams but your ''gf'' is probably connected with a lot

of potentials candidates at the moment, and you are just one of them

As the borders of thailand are not going to open in the next months for you

nothing urgent imo.

i recomand you also to read the part of the forum about the relationships with thais

Good luck

Hi, Thank you for your reply ???? and to note my mistake on the title of this thread. Oooops lol

I will deffo take a look at other posts in regard of relationships with Thais.  I guess, maybe I'm being too naive in all this relationship thing with the girl over in Thailand, and as you say, there is no hurry anyways, since there are no flights to Thailand at the mo anyways. It will however give me the time to see and learn how true or false our conversations will turn out to be. We have talked for a little while and photos have been exchanged and for what I have seen, she does seem to be a she and not a he!

Anyways, once again, thank you and hope you have a good day ???? 

• Like 1