Ubon Ratchachani/Amphoe Nayia Building Contractor Wanted

Rob3016

I am looking for a referral for a building contractor/electrician.

My girlfriend’s family live about 30 km for Ubon Ratchathani in Baan Na Du, Village Na Di, Amphoe Nayia. 

They need good contractor to make a part of the home water proof and maybe to relocate their main electrical circuit service. I don’t really think the service needs to be relocated, yet when it rains heavy water gets into the main electrical box and trips the circuit breakers. It may be best to relocate main box to interior of home, and not exterior wall.  I need good contractor to assess problem and remedy situation.

I am looking for a contractor who does quality work who can remedy their building problems.

Do you know anyone who will travel to their Village and can fix the problem.

I live in Yasothon Province, but you may have the same good fortune as me. Recently, I needed an electrical box upgrade, so I went to the local PEA office and asked if they had a list of licensed electricians. Two of the PEA electricians came out and surveyed the job to make sure that it wouldn't interfere with any adjoining services. They then gave me the name and number of the person that they recommended to do the work. He was prompt, thorough and reliable. He also allowed my wife to haggle with him on the overall cost, which was very reasonable. As for building contractors, I have several that excel in different skills, so I deal with each one as needed. They are all local and their reputations are important to their business. They know that I will pay them promptly, so they tend to put my projects on their priority lists. Good luck.