How long till number is released 'True Mobile' suspended account

Jenkins9039

There's a number i'd like to obtain as its the perfect number for a business i acquired, the original owner has allowed the number to go into a 'suspended state (roughly 12 months now) and has a outstanding bill for about 1400 THB.

Its currently a retail number not a commercial number so I need to acquire it and then add it onto our business account, problem is I am unsure of how long it will sit there before it is released, the old owner does not seem to be interested in settling the bill and releasing it, and as i understand has since moved away. 

Does anyone have any idea on how long these numbers with true sit there suspended?

True can't give a time line, just say, check every month, that was 4 months back.

On 9/6/2020 at 4:49 PM, Matzzon said:

Sounds to me that they are leading you on. Next time, ask how much it will cost you to have it released. ???? 

Not sure i follow, its a 3rd parties number that is 'suspended' (you can see that online), i am interested to learn how long if anyone knows, numbers remain suspended, as true can't give you a date or time frame.

4 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

Not sure i follow, its a 3rd parties number that is 'suspended' (you can see that online), i am interested to learn how long if anyone knows, numbers remain suspended, as true can't give you a date or time frame.

So, if True, that are supplying the number can´t tell you. How in the world do you think that a foreigner from another country on Thai Visa can give you that answer?

Really???? Sometimes some comments just make me think there is no future for humanity. Get Real!

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So, if True, that are supplying the number can´t tell you. How in the world do you think that a foreigner from another country on Thai Visa can give you that answer?

Really???? Sometimes some comments just make me think there is no future for humanity. Get Real!

I'd question your intelligence, only.... I've already done that a few times if i am honest.

Anyway referencing the first post

"There's a number i'd like to obtain as its the perfect number for a business i acquired, the original owner has allowed the number to go into a 'suspended state (roughly 12 months now) and has a outstanding bill for about 1400 THB."

This would imply i actually know the number, in fact i know information about the owner who has since left it in a suspended state, as described.

Now if i've implied i know both the number and the original owner information, and the very fact it has been left in a suspended state, that would imply i am up-to-date on the current status, (it does not take a rocket scientist to check true outstanding bill, and see the number is still in a suspended state....).

As i also described i spoke to True reference the number who informed me to check routinely as they can't give any actual information on when its expected to cease, but can reserve it once it has ceased.

Now why would i bring this up for discussion on a public forum, well unless you are incapable or realising there are thousands of expats on this forum, and in that bunch will be a individual, or a individuals that at one point or other had their service ceased, or left it in a suspended state, which would imply they would have an understanding of what sort of timeline it took.

So yes, it is rather concerning that you fail to follow logic, and direct statements

Anyway... you asked for a direct answer in your commenting above, lets see if your ego can take it, huh?

Edited by Jenkins9039

4 hours ago, Jenkins9039 said:

I'd question your intelligence, only.... I've already done that a few times if i am honest.

Anyway referencing the first post

"There's a number i'd like to obtain as its the perfect number for a business i acquired, the original owner has allowed the number to go into a 'suspended state (roughly 12 months now) and has a outstanding bill for about 1400 THB."

This would imply i actually know the number, in fact i know information about the owner who has since left it in a suspended state, as described.

Now if i've implied i know both the number and the original owner information, and the very fact it has been left in a suspended state, that would imply i am up-to-date on the current status, (it does not take a rocket scientist to check true outstanding bill, and see the number is still in a suspended state....).

As i also described i spoke to True reference the number who informed me to check routinely as they can't give any actual information on when its expected to cease, but can reserve it once it has ceased.

Now why would i bring this up for discussion on a public forum, well unless you are incapable or realising there are thousands of expats on this forum, and in that bunch will be a individual, or a individuals that at one point or other had their service ceased, or left it in a suspended state, which would imply they would have an understanding of what sort of timeline it took.

So yes, it is rather concerning that you fail to follow logic, and direct statements

Anyway... you asked for a direct answer in your commenting above, lets see if your ego can take it, huh?

Still quite easy. If True can not give you a direct and precise answer, how do you expect a member on Thai Visa do do it?

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Still quite easy. If True can not give you a direct and precise answer, how do you expect a member on Thai Visa do do it?

Re-Read, Re-Address.

Obviously as highlighted towards the end.... 

Quote: "Now why would i bring this up for discussion on a public forum, well unless you are incapable or realising there are thousands of expats on this forum, and in that bunch will be a individual, or a individuals that at one point or other had their service ceased, or left it in a suspended state, which would imply they would have an understanding of what sort of timeline it took."

• Haha 1