IT Project Manager looking for new opportunities

My name is Adrien Mounier, I'm a 28 years old french IT project manager with 3 years banking industry experience. I  have a master's degree in computer science.

I am working in IT department oriented Big Data technologies in international bank. I used to work closely with data scientists and data engineers in order to adapt standard machine learning algorithms to best exploit modern Big Data. I oversee data scientist and data engineer teams and projects. I am responsible for assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, managing budget and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of projects. I also collaborate with the different stakeholders including architects, IT security teams and business teams. I am working simultaneously on several projects like building data pipeline in order to collect and process distributed data in real stream or developing chatbot to assist employees in their everyday tasks. I use Agile methodology for all assigned projects through JIRA and Confluence software. I lead the different SCRUM ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily, sprint review and sprint retrospective.

I used to live in Thailand during my studies and I am willing to relocate in Bangkok ASAP. I'm currently looking for any available position related to IT project management.

Kindly find an attachment of my resume.

Regards,

Adrien Mounier

Email: [email protected]

CV MOUNIER.pdf