Button overlap.

Metropolitian

Metro, can you please say what type of device and which browser you're seeing this in?

I'm not seeing anything similar on my Android / Chrome Xiaomi A2-lite phone. Even when I change the browser width size on my laptop running Chrome the ThaiVisa responsive CSS adjusts elements and presents without overlap (yet my searchfield, if search is clicked, is not corner rounded), which makes me think you may may be using a different browser.

2 hours ago, RichCor said:

Metro, can you please say what type of device and which browser you're seeing this in?

Sure thing.

Firefox Quantum 69.0.2 on Windows 10 ([Version 10.0.18362.1016]).

It's not bothering in any way, just noticed it.

EDIT:  I've just opened Firefox 80.0.1  and the phenomena is exactly the same, so it's not the Firefox version to blame.

Issue doesn't manifest in CHROME or ChEDGE

Confirmed in Win10 FireFox 80.0.1

Create New Topic may have an un-rendered 'element' placed above the icons

EDIT: Confirmed, there's an ill-sized ad element forcing everything out of position (see third graphic)

... Create New Topic

image.png.15e62064e67506d2ca7e844f48eff776.png

... viewing THIS topic thread

image.png.834d4dfee136f70d99dfd3d2a0d997e4.png

... viewing Create Thread Topic (full page width)

image.png.a86d70b157d2931b06143eeaeff00aba.png

Edited by RichCor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Issue doesn't manifest in CHROME or ChEDGE

Confirmed in Win10 FireFox 80.0.1

from the screen background color and icon placement I suspect the two are using entirely different CSS declarations

Member Johnray is very close to the issue.

My zoom level is normal, 100% .

BUT when I changed the zoom level to 90% .. no overlap !

Is it the same with you?

So.. definitely a thing for the web makeup department of TVF ????

27 minutes ago, johnray said:

Check your page zoom setting is 100 percent.  I changed mine and the website was unusable.

Funny thing is that the issue is present when the zoom setting is at 100% , but do disappear when I zoom to 90%

Your suggestion reveals that Richcor could be right, that there are different CSSes in the game which positions the fields on the screen in the wrong manner.

...it was taking forever for that ad to even download and render, all I was getting before it did was an oversized reserved blank area, and every remaining page element pushed down or rendering on top of each other. 

Same now happening in CHROME.  The graphic is ill-sized, an late on arriving. Chrome isn't rendering the reserved space right away, Firefox is rendering the reserved space but it remains clear until the graphic eventually downloads.

The issue isn't really Invision / ThaiVisa but the callout on the header graphic element size (misreported).

Edited by RichCor