Does the Chang 25 year anniversary beer make you fart more

Brer

2 minutes ago, Brer said:

It usually starts when I lay down on the bed, any effort to turn over and one escapes, once I produced one that continued for at least 7 or 8 seconds.

Smell wise they are quite rich and pungent and I think would at least score 9 from 10, they can vary a bit depending on what else was consumed food wise.

The smell lingers a bit and the bedroom requires a good airing in the morning.

Luckily they are dry farts so no skid marks.

If you sleep without skivvies then you just have to worry about the walls being spackled, and no skid marks

14 hours ago, Brer said:

It usually starts when I lay down on the bed, any effort to turn over and one escapes, once I produced one that continued for at least 7 or 8 seconds.

Smell wise they are quite rich and pungent and I think would at least score 9 from 10, they can vary a bit depending on what else was consumed food wise.

The smell lingers a bit and the bedroom requires a good airing in the morning.

That sounds great.

I can't wait to try some.????

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Brer said:

Has anyone else tried it?

Yes, and not a single little problem. Nah, oohh! Forgot! More than the headache and slowmotion function that sets in every morning after drinking 7-8 big bottles.

Edited by Matzzon

7 hours ago, Brer said:

Ah, so a bit leathery, with a hint of citrusy tones, a smooth finish, yes? 

Since wines are more expensive than liquid gold here, could just as well use the vocab for something else.

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2020 at 6:29 AM, Brer said:

.....once I produced one that continued for at least 7 or 8 seconds.

Smell wise they are quite rich and pungent and I think would at least score 9 from 10......

You're living the dream my friend - length beyond your wildest ambition, a lingering sustain, a haunting aroma, and bone dry.  Frame this moment of farting perfection.  It may never happen this way ever again.

• Haha 1