Home Builder in Chiang Mai

Please PM me with contact information of any competent, reliable builder in the Chiang Mai area you can personally recommend from experience(s) or recommend based on known and trusted sources. My wife and I are initiating a modest home build in Mueang Chiang Mai and would be very appreciative of this information. Some may already exist on the forum, but my efforts to find it failed. Links are also welcome. Thanks.  

I can advise no builder, but I really want to suggest to you to think this over very well.

I don't know if you have spent much time in Chiang Mai already, but every year there's a couple of month of really bad air. I can't stand it (and I live in the Chiang Mai country side). I don't want to stay here in the future and will look towards moving south near the coast.

Now perhaps you plan to leave every year around those months of burning and in that case, ignore what I said. Otherwise, consider first living here in a condo at least until April / June next year and see if you can stand the horrible air or if it might be better to build a house elsewhere.

Edited by wolf81
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1