Residents of condo building appeal for help against tenant's pitbull menace

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

She lives on the ninth storey in an apartment with 13 rooms,  painted with faeces of dogs, which keep barking constantly.

A 13-room condo in Ek Thani Condo Town?  I suspect that there may be a tiny bit of exaggeration in this story.

• Like 1

Just watched the story on Thai tv, the floor was caked in dog <deleted>,

pleased they have not got smelly vision yet,the smell must be very

bad,a health hazard,then 7 dogs, if one attacks you they all join in,

no chance to survive.the only good thing about it all, the dogs looked

well fed and healthy.

regards worgeordie

• Like 2

3 hours ago, johng said:

What kind of idiot keeps 7  large dogs in a condo apartment ?   

where are all those doggy lovers decrying this stupidity ?  they would be out in full force if a resident at their wits end  made "something" happen to these hell hounds.

I have 3 dogs at my home, sorry that should be 1 dog and 2 oversized Mexican rats :cheesy: none of them roam the streets.

They are content to be in a secure yard.

As for keeping pit bulls no thanks you cant trust them, they can turn nasty very quick.

Obviously this woman has a severe mental problem to want to have any in a condo

Edited by Grumpy one
  • Like 2

On 9/8/2020 at 1:38 AM, Lacessit said:

Yet another argument in favor of renting condos, not buying them.

There's no such thing as bad dogs, just bad owners.

Perhaps collecting all the dog faeces and distributing them in the right places would give the owner the message she is being antisocial.

On 9/8/2020 at 12:51 AM, webfact said:

She lives on the ninth storey in an apartment with 13 rooms,  painted with faeces of dogs, which keep barking constantly.

I think if she's painted her apartment with faeces of dogs she might not even notice.

Or it could be yet another Nation typo. Perhaps they meant faces . You can't be sure of anything here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, american2 said:

Condo's should ban dogs.  My Hua Hin Condo does not permit pets.  No noisy barking.  I certainly appreciate it.

They DO ban them, it's just that, surprise surprise, most like this one cannot be bothered to enforce the rules leading to nightmares for the residents. We lived in one where all pets were banned, room opposite had dog tied up on balcony all day yapping and woman downstairs had 15 cats!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geoffggi said:

I am confused, I always thought there was a law governing the number of animals (Cats or Dogs) that can be kept within the confines of a house or condo.  In addition don't they have to be registered? it all sounds a little strange.

Where do you register your dog in Thailand? I have had dogs in Thailand for the last 20 years or so and never found the answer to this.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hi Tea said:

A 13-room condo in Ek Thani Condo Town?  I suspect that there may be a tiny bit of exaggeration in this story.

Maybe, but it appears there are 13 rooms per floor. Maybe she owns the whole floor. (It does appear to be a dump).

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

Surely most, if not all, condos ban pets. If she ignores warnings then fine her, cut off her water etc.

Well, you know Thailand and applying the rules.

My condo was not allowed dogs until the cute girl in the 5 Million Baht convertible Benz moved in with her handbag dog. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, johng said:

What kind of idiot keeps 7  large dogs in a condo apartment ?   

where are all those doggy lovers decrying this stupidity ?  they would be out in full force if a resident at their wits end  made "something" happen to these hell hounds.

It's not the dogs fault they are living in a Condo apartment is it?