Residents of condo building appeal for help against tenant's pitbull menace

webfact

A simple facet of a reactive not a proactive police force. 

The Police won’t do anything until a child is killed. Unfortunately, the only way to get things done in Thailand is to get the social media involved and then one runs the risk of deformation charges. 

This story is utter disgusting, its light some of the stinking ghetto’s in inner city UK.

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2020 at 3:27 PM, johng said:

What kind of idiot keeps 7  large dogs in a condo apartment ?   

where are all those doggy lovers decrying this stupidity ?  they would be out in full force if a resident at their wits end  made "something" happen to these hell hounds.

A Thai !

And the other ones keep them in front of their house, without ever walking them anywhere !

On 9/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, webfact said:

Cake

On 9/8/2020 at 8:51 AM, webfact said:

She lives on the ninth storey in an apartment with 13 rooms,  painted with faeces of dogs, which keep barking constantly.

Sounds a bit of a barking mad fruitcake does she not ..

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 1:56 AM, Hi Tea said:

A 13-room condo in Ek Thani Condo Town?  I suspect that there may be a tiny bit of exaggeration in this story.

I took this to mean there were 13 units on each floor.  Easy to understand when you can read Thainglish like I can.

Judging from the vid, that place was a hell hole long before Cake and the dogs moved-in.

2 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:
On 9/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, Hi Tea said:

A 13-room condo in Ek Thani Condo Town?  I suspect that there may be a tiny bit of exaggeration in this story.

I took this to mean there were 13 units on each floor.  Easy to understand when you can read Thainglish like I can.

Obviously, the reporter had misinterpreted the description of the place but this is not Thainglish...

"Cake ... lives on the ninth storey in an apartment with 13 rooms", it's English.