"Phuket Model" still alive - But end of year trial may see maximum of 300 tourists per week

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He mentioned a three stage plan that would see only one to three flights landing from abroad in Phuket per week with a cap of 300 tourists for a trial period. 

I'm sure that'll appease the business owners and send a message of security to all the hotels.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"Phuket Model" still alive - But end of year trial may see maximum of 300 tourists per week

When they limit it to 300 I suspect there will still be 295 spots available each week after the 5 who sign up for it commit to staying in quarantine for 14 days. 

I found google translate to be a little clearer on the "plan" than the OP ......

However, foreign exposure will be done in 3 phases: trial, extended and limited exposure. As a result, the number of foreign tourists that will be opened is only 100 people, which is a direct flight from the country of origin to Thailand, no more than 1-3 flights per week, resulting in an initial period of not more than 300 foreigners. 

why would there be cheap houses available?
couple of friends are involved in real estate sales, prices for homes & villas are NOT going down an there still selling,

There are more than a  few gh's, small hotels coming on the market at good prices