BANGKOK
webfact

Still only two Phuket ASQ hotels, two more waiting to be approved by Bangkok

21 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Prepare all you like at these prices try offering it for free to attract customers willing to be poked prodded and locked up for a fortnight 🤔

Sounds kinky! Does that cost extra?

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2020 at 4:06 PM, ChakaKhan said:

Does this include buffalo rides?  Foot massage? Karaoke Set with cuties? Sangsom?  Short time girls? Swimming hole?  Lao kao happy hour?  7-11 nearby?  Local tv for lakorn soap operas? Free wifi for FB?

I don't know about all the extras, but back in the day, you could get a not-so-cutie short time girl for 30 Baht or so.  2520 was a good year. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I don't know about all the extras, but back in the day, you could get a not-so-cutie short time girl for 30 Baht or so.  2520 was a good year. 

30 baht!  Granny rate?   Im proud to say I have lots of time on my hands to score cuties for free.....I enjoy the challenge as paying for it just ruins the exp for me.......please look into the extras before I book your ASQ

On 9/9/2020 at 12:36 PM, nkg said:

Interesting. Those are fairly cheap hotels, about 3000/baht a night. That might add up to about 50,000 Baht for the quarantine period, with tests etc included.

The Graceland runs about 35,000 baht per week.  That's approx. 70,000 baht for the quarantine period.  I'd be curious how much the over charges will be for testing, extra cleaning, brown envelopes, etc. etc.

5 hours ago, ourdon said:

The Graceland runs about 35,000 baht per week.  That's approx. 70,000 baht for the quarantine period.  I'd be curious how much the over charges will be for testing, extra cleaning, brown envelopes, etc. etc.

Two tests for 4000, twenty four meals for 3000, 3 cleanings for 500.  Oops, forgot the 10,000 for the taxi from the airport. 150k all in sounds about right. Readily available in BKK for 50k.

How many little hotels in Phuket have exterior access? They would be perfect for this. With the right hotels you could easily do this for 30k and they would be happy for the money.

do you get the feeling they may be uninhabited for quite some time