Police chief’s sexual abuse case not ‘crime’

geovalin

2 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Maybe ,But Someone there thinks that this is Serious.

My point is that there are some crimes where there needs a complainant for a prosecution to go ahead and other crimes the state prosecutes them without a complainant .

Some crimes would need a person to press charges and other crimes the state presses charges without a complainant .

49 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

My point is that there are some crimes where there needs a complainant for a prosecution to go ahead and other crimes the state prosecutes them without a complainant .

Some crimes would need a person to press charges and other crimes the state presses charges without a complainant .

Sometimes this or that ain't cutting it for me thank you.

5 hours ago, scorecard said:

Plus, surely if there is absolute evidence of a crime there should be an automatic police generated charge?

sure there is...but in this case no complainant it seems...I can understand her fear of reprisal etc. It should never have received air-play until such time as someone was charged..now she is probably terrified.

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

These days though , "sexual abuse" can be telling a female that she looks pretty today 

This story doesnt state what the actual abuse was , may have just be verbal ?

No that would possibly be sexual harassment different from abuse.the report I read stated “forced them to commit sexual acts” or impede their career prospects 

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

These days though , "sexual abuse" can be telling a female that she looks pretty today 

Forced to perform a sex act.

8 hours ago, geovalin said:

he was accused of forcing the female officers to perform sex acts at work under the threat of blocking their careers.

6 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Two-star general and Kampong Thom provincial police chief Ouk Kosal was suspended last month pending an investigation into accusations of sexual misconduct made by four junior female officers that hit the headlines.

In a rare public outing of sexual misconduct by an official, he was accused of forcing the female officers to perform sex acts at work under the threat of blocking their careers.

Cambodia police chief sacked over sexual misconduct in landmark case

PHNOM PENH (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - A high-ranking Cambodian police official has been sacked over sexual misconduct at work in a landmark case in the Southeast Asian nation but will not be prosecution to “protect the dignity” of the women involved, a police official said.

Two-star general and Kampong Thom provincial police chief Ouk Kosal was suspended last month pending an investigation into accusations of sexual misconduct made by four junior female officers that hit the headlines.

In a rare public outing of sexual misconduct by an official, he was accused of forcing the female officers to perform sex acts at work under the threat of blocking their careers.

*****This was obviously more than a pat on the butt or improper speech.  ***guess i should of read the 3rd page before posting, however the repetition may drive it into the consciousness of T.V. members more effectively.

Edited by jhawks09