Downloading Torrents.

7 minutes ago, otto69 said:

How do I download movies?

You need something to d/l it, ie 'Flud'. Then go to an appropriate site & click magnet d/l.

Too lazy to be more explicit.

5 minutes ago, faraday said:

You need something to d/l it, ie 'Flud'. Then go to an appropriate site & click magnet d/l.

Too lazy to be more explicit.

BitTorrent works every time for me, and usually loads of Seeds, so fairly fast.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:22 PM, possum1931 said:

It was all the seasons of Perry Mason, it has just finished and took about three days, so I'm very satisfied.

What's your problem with the saddo?? Am I not entitled to download TV shows I missed when I was a kid?

Get a life.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, otto69 said:

Mr. Internet says to make it easy on yourself and subscribe to an online movie service

Netflix ($8.99 per month)
HBO ($14.99 per month)
Disney Plus ($6.99 per month)
Hulu ($5.99 per month)
Amazon Prime Video ($119 per year)

22 minutes ago, otto69 said:

First you need a "Client" a program that lets you download and share files. There are several "Clients" available,   I use uTorrent 2.2.1 which is old but simple to use:- https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/utorrent2.html

Next important step is to set up "Port Forwarding" on your Router. For this you can enter your model into google and there will be plenty of people willing to help you set it up.

If you need further help just let us know.  :smile:

24 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

First you need a "Client" a program that lets you download and share files. There are several "Clients" available,   I use uTorrent 2.2.1 which is old but simple to use:- https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/utorrent2.html

Next important step is to set up "Port Forwarding" on your Router. For this you can enter your model into google and there will be plenty of people willing to help you set it up.

If you need further help just let us know.  :smile:

I have just read this about utorrent and bloatware etc. I use BitTorrent which updates itself regularly, no bloatware, no Port Forwarding stuff to do. It just works.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, otto69 said:

33 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I have just read this about utorrent and bloatware etc. I use BitTorrent which updates itself regularly, no bloatware, no Port Forwarding stuff to do. It just works.

That's why I use an old version of uTorrent, works just as well without the bloatware.

It's possible to download movies without having set up "Port Forwarding" but it restricts you from "Seeding" that is sharing the downloaded files with others. Not considered cricket.

If you are correctly connected with "Port Forwarding" the little icon at the bottom right of your client should be green:-

Capture.JPG.6df49d2a9b755810a527b415fd19aed6.JPG