electrical panel box? house + swimming pool

CNX69

I am going nowhere with contractor.

I would appreciate advice 

What should i have?

it will be 3 Phase (i do not know anything)

Air Cons; 2x24,000, 1x18,000, 3x9,000 BTU

Downright LED about 50

MrKen 3 fans DC motor 

I want separate line (i think extra box) to the Swimming pool + waterfall + sap (3 pumps + water heater) 

Thank You Very Much for simple and practical advice 

2 minutes ago, CNX69 said:

Thanks, Yes i understand, i need 3-phase consumer unit (distribution board),but which one

i need something that will last at least 5 year. 

Sorry to laugh but that is not the usual requirement.  Maybe Crossy can recommend.

18 minutes ago, CNX69 said:

Oops, i forgot STIEBEL ELTRON 4500-6000Watt and Mazuma 8000watt

You will likely get 15/45 3-phase which will handle just about anything you can throw at it.  The challenge might be to efficiently balance the loads (per phase).  So, you're just looking for equipment recommendation and possibly "stuff" other than breakers to go along with it?  Will you be wanting generator backup now or in the future?  Again, Crossy is most qualified to recommend for that.  He should be along shortly.

52 minutes ago, CNX69 said:

I am going nowhere with contractor.

I would appreciate advice 

What should i have?

it will be 3 Phase (i do not know anything)

Air Cons; 2x24,000, 1x18,000, 3x9,000 BTU

Downright LED about 50

MrKen 3 fans DC motor 

I want separate line (i think extra box) to the Swimming pool + waterfall + sap (3 pumps + water heater) 

Thank You Very Much for simple and practical advice 

That’s quite a bit less than we have overall, maybe similar with the pool. 3 phase is probably useful to reduce the effects of cuts on a single phase

What advice are you looking for?

What area are you in?

1 hour ago, bankruatsteve said:

That is certainly the case in the USA but Thailand has many 3-phase domestic installations.

3 phase planned and installed automatically in our house in CM as soon as all electric black glass cook top mentioned by my son to the development company planner (son's house).

A prospective load of over 10kW is going to be looking at 3-phase. But our OP already knows that.

As noted above a 15/45 3-phase supply should do the trick and be available over most of the country.

Run a sub-main for your pool etc. make it 3-phase if the load requires it, I'd guesstimate a 20A 3-phase sub. Make sure that the sub is protected by an RCD/RCBO.

4 hours ago, CNX69 said:

contractor told me i do not need Under over Voltage Protector 

If you need it depends on the actual supply to your property and how many other people will be on the supply in the coming years.

Fitting it when you are getting the system installed is simple, easy, does no harm  and is cheap, doing it later is probably few of those.

You should also get a main surge protector installed at the same time, it’s not going to do anything much if you get a lightning strike very near but will be cheap insurance for other surges.

• Like 1

The OP would benefit to go see a LICENSED electrical contractor in his province. Who has residential references and a copy of his license. In 2008 I paid a licensed electrical contractor in Buriram to provide power poles, cables, 3 phase transformer, etc.  That licensed electrical contractor worked with my home designer, and the not so licensed electricians who were working days for the electrical contractor building the Buriram BigC.  I was able to see homes done by both teams. I was able to speak with home owners and see their Schneider electrical panels. The home builder in my case WAS NOT a certified electrician, so he had nothing to do with electrical choices and nothing to do with electrical installations. Frankly I see first hand "builders" who have little to no real electrical knowledge go and try to do the electrics in a home which often leads to trouble. Wrong size main feed cables, wrong size cables from load center to hot water heaters, the list goes on and on. But a licensed electrical contractor can eliminate these problems. I saved the booklet submitted by my licensed electrical contractor to the PEA office in Satuk for the approval of 3 phase power to my home. I show that document to folks who have electrical questions in Buriram.   Buriram Home with 3 phase electrical Transformer