Jump to content

electrical panel box? house + swimming pool

Recommended Posts

The OP would benefit to go see a LICENSED electrical contractor in his province. Who has residential references and a copy of his license. In 2008 I paid a licensed electrical contractor in Buriram to provide power poles, cables, 3 phase transformer, etc.  That licensed electrical contractor worked with my home designer, and the not so licensed electricians who were working days for the electrical contractor building the Buriram BigC.  I was able to see homes done by both teams. I was able to speak with home owners and see their Schneider electrical panels. The home builder in my case WAS NOT a certified electrician, so he had nothing to do with electrical choices and nothing to do with electrical installations. Frankly I see first hand "builders" who have little to no real electrical knowledge go and try to do the electrics in a home which often leads to trouble. Wrong size main feed cables, wrong size cables from load center to hot water heaters, the list goes on and on. But a licensed electrical contractor can eliminate these problems. I saved the booklet submitted by my licensed electrical contractor to the PEA office in Satuk for the approval of 3 phase power to my home. I show that document to folks who have electrical questions in Buriram.   Buriram Home with 3 phase electrical Transformer

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank You

PEA(yes for free) will inspect everything before payment to electritain 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...