Netflix can not recieve payment

scammed

I have get many scam before i chance my "main" e mail address. Almost all company's sell your email address forward!

And junk mail coming sht load from every place! Now i use different e-mail address to places what i think i can trust.

Not coming any scam or junk mail! I was so tired of junk mail's , even my son use my e-mail address in youtube. When he have subscribe some vdo in youtube, coming always e-mail if there come new vdo! So annoying! Not anymore coz use different e-mail to different places.Like have done before but now chance main address also.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

If you want to send/ allow your money to be siphoned off by scammers? Yes

Yes, stinks of spammers.....  email NF directly, dont be a fool!

Same with Paypal.. and forward the <deleted> top spoof@paypal

• Like 1

These scam emails often contain mistakes or are written in ways that make it clear that the writer is not a native English speaker. Nobody's perfect but stuff like that is a red flag if it's coming from a company based in an English-speaking country.

I like the Try Again Payment button.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nout said:

I report such scams to an international phish report scheme and cc to the original scammer with a message that I have also sent details of the scam to the FBI and New Scotland Yard.

I reply and say some really rude, sometimes absolutely disgusting things to them but never open any attachments! ????

Edited by PatOngo