90 day report in another province

23 hours ago, pluto_manibo said:

I just spoke to my local IO and they told me, I can do the report online, while reporting my current address or in person and their would be no issues at all. I will update within one month. If this is true, it is contrary to all the information online. Thank you.

Your current address is as registered with Immigration in Chonburi.

Just use that address.

23 hours ago, Isan Farang said:

Ok thanks for that info my 90 day report is due on 28th November, would this mean I can go and try online on the 13th November ?

No, only from Sunday 14th November.

The first report date is within 15 days of the due report date.

Have you had your stamps transferred to your new Passport?

• 1 year later...

In plain English can someone answer me this very simple question please. I don't mean to be rude but I don't want oppinions so please if you don't know then don't answer which only serves to confuse.

I live outside Bangkok where I do my 90day report but next month I am moving to Sakon Nakhon permantly where I will be renting a house.

The house is about 150km from the city where the immigration office is located

Can I notify Sakon Nakhon immigration by mail or do I have to go to the immigarion office personally?

Thanks in advance

Two or three years ago I went for my 90 days in Hat Yai, at Songkhla Immigration. However, as I live in another province and had always used their IO, I was told I needed to submit a TM30 in Hat Yai first, if I wanted to report the 90 days.