• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is not correct. It is only the last day to apply for non immigrant visas at immigration that requires 15 days remaining on a person's permit to stay. Extensions of stay can be done up to the

This months rumours are ....... 1) another Amnesty extension 2) Unlimited 3 month extensions for 1,900bht no questions asked, no conditions attached.   I'd be OK with either, just

I’m pretty sure they will extend the amnesty.    they (gov not immigration) will make announcement on 21st or 22nd about extending the amnesty.   i have no proof of this, only my pers

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

It's a roll of the dice, Cabinet always leave their decisions/announcement to the last moment whilst Immigration tells everyone the sky is falling from the get go.

But at least previous months there were at least some rumors circulating even a month before the announcement. 

5 minutes ago, Pravda said:

But at least previous months there were at least some rumors circulating even a month before the announcement. 

Those were just peoples opinions of what they thought may happen in the future , also based on a few vague comments from the Cabinet 

1 hour ago, STD Warehouse said:

I’m pretty sure they will extend the amnesty. 

they (gov not immigration) will make announcement on 21st or 22nd about extending the amnesty.

i have no proof of this, only my personal view.

I did ask about the possibility of another visa amnesty while waiting IO to finish my paperwork at MTT, do you know what they answered?

None of IOs know what happens after 26 Sept, the lady told me to wait the gov announcement on the last week of it but those who do not want to take risk, are welcome to extend their visas anytime.

So yes, 50-50 gambling on 1900 baht vs 0 baht.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1