5 best places to live in Thailand, Really?!

Screenshot_2020-09-11 best-places-thailand jpg (ภาพ WEBP, 629 × 306 พิกเซล).png

Last year International Living published a top 5 list of the best places to live in Thailand and I must say, although some I can agree with, I just do not buy into their claims. I made this vlog a year back now but never actually published it here on my website, but when I checked it out found the subject very interesting.

I am sure you have your opinions too on the subject so do drop a comment below. Quick footnote, I stand corrected on ‘fresh air’ in Chaing Mai – I visited only once before outside the farming burning season!

To read the rest of this blog by Dan about Thailand visit https://danaboutthailand.com/2018/11/16/5-best-places-to-live-in-thaiand-really/

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it me or is this another ( there have been many on here recently ) attempt by Dan to get us to read his Vlog, Blog and Podcasts ??

I like the southern seaside villages, not crowded places and still enjoying it, interact with the locals, fisherman taking me with them fishing, together eat BBQ fresh fish (usually I am the one payin

ratings could be/are misleading, it all depends on what people are looking for

Posted Images

On 9/11/2020 at 11:03 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Is it me or is this another ( there have been many on here recently ) attempt by Dan to get us to read his Vlog, Blog and Podcasts ??

Sow his cookies, as it were.

Edited by malathione
  • Haha 2
On 9/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Desperate Dan from The Dandy.jpg

• Haha 2
On 9/11/2020 at 5:03 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Maybe he knows or has a family member on tv staff.

Blogger, vlogger maybe a logger, boring and out of touch. 

• Haha 1
Just now, twocatsmac said:

Maybe he knows or has a family member on tv staff.

Blogger, vlogger maybe a logger, boring and out of touch. 

Maybe he owns Thai Visa. 😉

For me its purely based on proximity to quality schools - thus, it can only be Bangkok. 

If Hua Hin had top tier international schools, then I’d prefer to live there although the 3 hr drag to and from the airport would be a bit of, well, a drag on regular trips (when things pick up after Covid-19).

• Like 1