BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

15-Year-Old Girl Claims People Always Mistake Her Youthful-Looking Father for Her Boyfriend

A 15-year-old Chinese girl and her youthful-looking father have been getting a lot of attention on Asian social media recently because they look more like a romantic couple than father and daughter.

Qi Bao and her 35-year-old father have always been very close, but their relationship has become a bit more complicated recently, because as she grew up, her father seemed to retain his ageless look to the point where her colleagues and teachers started asking her if she had started dating. 35-years-old is not exactly old, but there is still a 20 year difference between the two, although you honestly could not tell from the photos below.

The father-daughter duo from Lanzhou City, in China’s Gansu province have reportedly been posting video content on social media since 2017, as a hobby and a way to bond. They reportedly have thousands of fans who often praise their on-camera chemistry and good looks, but the two became overnight sensations a couple of months ago, after featuring in a Pear Video that highlighted the 35-year-old’s youthful appearance.

In the now viral video that has since been picked up by most major news outlets in China, 15-year-old Qi Bao says that because of her father’s youthful looks and fashion style, they often get mistaken for a romantic couple. Even her schoolmates and her teacher have asked her if she’s dating a college student.

FULL ARTICLE

I have heard that in some instances...it is not a mistake...

• Haha 2

Not surprised by the story, happened to me and my daughter a lot. She was working temporary summer  job at my Postal Office (she was like 18) and a supervisor told her  " Oh your brother was up here looking for you" She told him " I don't have a brother" he said "must be, he looks just like you! " She replied  "That's my dad."    About a year later got stopped by State Police looking for a speeder who got away from another officer ( I had similar car )  After original officer came and said wasn't us  the Police Officer who stoped us and examined our ID's with same last name gave them back to us and said  "Sorry , you and your sister can go now,"  I told him she's not my sister she's my daughter."

• Like 1

Happens in NZ & OZ a lot to my wife & I.

People say "what a beautiful daughter you have"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

no picture...pffffffffffffffffff

click on full story.

True story. I once took the family to Hawai'i and my 13-year old sat next to me. The stew asked her if we were on our honeymoon! Needless to report, she was mortified!