Jump to content

Travel from US, selected Airline Flights

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it would be the best and probably your only choice to get a certificate of entry.

The problem is that many embassies and official consulates will not issue a non-o visa for being 50 or over. They might be flexible if you showed proof you had already been on a extension of stay here and cannot qualify for a OA visa.

Well I hope if needed, the Consolate may be flexible, hate the thought of waiting for a CV19 vaccine to return.     

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, husky said:

Probably on separate thread, but just thought I would jot this down that there are apparently plans to open up to long term tourists.

It has been discussed before on this forum and the news as well. There is some incorrect into in the articles mentioned in that article and at this time all the details are not available.

Until the US reduces the number of active covid 19 cases there it will not be on the list of countries whose citizens can enter the country.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...