My 150th Post

buddhafly

i'd like to share this with all of you who helped make this possible.

Wow, a great feat for the the largely unknown, yet deeply soul searching buddhafly. I'll never forget your first post....you remain in my heart. Hope one day we can chat and discuss things largely unknown like the origins of rice cultivation and the new central plaza opening in Mae Chan. Cheers

CRG

c.r.guy,

your early influence helped to understand the ways of the forum, and how to navigate through a community, how to share, etc.

i'll never forget your selflessness.

i'll leave you with this:

"you lead me through the forest, and showed me the way to the mountain" -Fussum Von Graype

c.r.guy,

your early influence helped to understand the ways of the forum, and how to navigate through a community, how to share, etc.

i'll never forget your selflessness.

i'll leave you with this:

"you lead me through the forest, and showed me the way to the mountain" -Fussum Von Graype

Ahh, Von Graype the wise

Little known, but man did he pack a punch. I always have the urge to drink grape soda after reading him.

goski,

you can do it. you must look deep inside and chant to yourself.. "i am a poster i can post i am a poster i can post where to buy napkins i can post whats up with thai drivers i can post newspaper delivery in chiang rai? i can possst..."

i await your comraderie and smooth neck whence you cross the threshold.

goski,

you can do it. you must look deep inside and chant to yourself.. "i am a poster i can post i am a poster i can post where to buy napkins i can post whats up with thai drivers i can post newspaper delivery in chiang rai? i can possst..."

i await your comraderie and smooth neck whence you cross the threshold.

It's the quality that counts, not the quantity.