and newcomers will come, think russians a decade ago,

and now chinese/indians.

im guessing with the spending power he hopes it wont all be

zero baht tours, and in part he is right, i have come across

chinese that werent part of a tour

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Why is it that all those people in high places find themselves compelled to predict the future and talk rubbish? the Covid didn't change people's preferences as to where to travel, it only stopped it for a while, once a prepare vaccine will be found things will go back to normal, now, when is this going to happen? that question no one can answer not even the biggest and the most revered doctors and professors of the world...

Yeah human mind forget quikly! Going to forget also all bs what have experience here nowdays! Other hand, like you say nobody really know about vaccine situation and timeline. When it comes(if come) how effective it is and so on...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rmac442 said:

Not just 20 but 20.8 ..wow!!

He thinks he .8 denotes he knows what he's talking about and has done the sums but I think it really denotes a foolish attempt to fool the foolish and easily fooled fools fooled by foolishly fooled fools,how foolish is that?

Edited by FarFlungFalang

He's appealing for patience, because as everyone knows, the worse is surely yet to come and neither the general culture nor the government knows exactly what to do about it--tho I will go against the grain and say the government has done a few things that have helped a little here and there. Savings are being spent down and defaults continue to be an issue. 30% occupancy is just another term for Slow Death. Maybe they should at least look to improve the efficiency of small scale and truck farming, so the next time around everyone will be guaranteed enough to eat.

33 minutes ago, rumak said:

Pristine beaches are ruined within a decade by greed and corruption.  Now who is going to change that ?

Yes please tear down everything on Phi Phi and return the island to its former glory. That island is an abomination. They can start by removing that McDonalds and then that ugly ass promenade. Stop those monster ferries from going there and drop the average visitor on a beach in Phuket instead. Phi Phi deserves to be a nature reserve with limited tourism.