Honda Click PX value & opinions please.

Rolanddrums

Dont buy the NMax. 

We bought two , and within a year anything painted black was getting white spots , and anything chrome was getting orange spots ( we live near the beach.)

Definitely dont buy the Aerox.

In fact avoid  these 2new Yammie models , the front shocks go within the year , and guess what ?

They are a part ''not hab warantee on it "

Go with the 150 PCX.

We have some ( Mrs has a rental Co. )  and they are very tough and reliable.

You can pick up a 1 to 2 year old PCX for around 70k.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 10:23 PM, BritManToo said:

6 1/2 years old maybe 15k-20k if it's the 125cc Click-i auto-idle model (but these cost 52k new).

Less if it's a lower spec.

10k-15k if it's the earlier version (which your 45k price seems to indicate).

I agree based on the original cost it is most likely a 125cc with spoke wheels.  Personally with the low mileage if I needed another Click would gladly pick it up but today I want nothing less than a motor with 150 C.C. I think your estimate is close at best 25,000 max and that would be an Ex-pat buying it not a local Thai! 

My 2012 PCX 150 just turn 100,000 looking at a new one love Honda but the N-Max does turn my head at the price compared to PCX, 2021 supposed to have a number of new colors plus rear Disc Brake but price will over 100,000 my heart tells me you aren't old get a 300 C.C.? X-Max?

39 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

My 2012 PCX 150 just turn 100,000 looking at a new one love Honda but the N-Max does turn my head at the price compared to PCX, 2021 supposed to have a number of new colors plus rear Disc Brake but price will over 100,000 my heart tells me you aren't old get a 300 C.C.? X-Max?

I bought a 2015 Honda cb300f last month for 48k5 with 17k on the clock and it's great.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeffrey346 said:

What can I get for a 2008 Yamaha Spark 135 with 8,721 km

Very low kms , but unfortunately not much resale  as the Spark is like the Wave , a utilitarian  geared bike  ... but  the common Thai that use a Wave  hate Suzuki for some odd reason. My buddy swears by his Spark , its brown and ugly , but very reliable. His Thai ladies ( gf , daughter , female staff ) all avoid riding it  or moan if there is no option ...555

If its  also very tidy ,  I'd expect to see it listed at 12k and sell at around 10k

• Thanks 1