True move mobile internet 24h

LeoCesar

20 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

For some time I've been on their 4mbps unlimited plan for 650 baht for 30 days (*900*3722#). It's been great, quite heavy usage at times, streaming HD video, using hotspot. Worked quite well for online teaching back in June.

Thanks mate, but I just need it for 24 hours

*900*3704# 1 Mbps (26.75)

*900*3705# 2 Mbps (29.96)

*900*3706# 4 Mbps (34.24)

*900*3707# 6 Mbps (48.15)

*900*3708# 10 Mbps (58.85)

Numbers in brackets are the prices inc. tax

I don't think there is a data cap on these

Edited by JaiMaai
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, JaiMaai said:

*900*3704# 1 Mbps (26.75)

*900*3705# 2 Mbps (29.96)

*900*3706# 4 Mbps (34.24)

*900*3707# 6 Mbps (48.15)

*900*3708# 10 Mbps (58.85)

Numbers in brackets are the prices inc. tax

I don't think there is a data cap on these

Do you have a link to this?

True has pretty much stopped posting Internet package add-on activation USSD codes and prices.

They had been allowing their affiliate partners to advertise the codes, along with the affiliate 8 digit ID appended on, as seen in cyril's post, but the most recent I ran across was posted early 2020, nothing newer.

If you go to this truemoveh weblink and enter your True phone number it will offer package upgrades appropriate for your type of account:  

https://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/mari/upgrade-options

When an option package is listed find and hit the Details ∨ or the package " ∨ " down-arrows to reveal more information and any associated USSD dial codes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RichCor said:

True has pretty much stopped posting Internet package add-on activation USSD codes and prices.

They had been allowing their affiliate partners to advertise the codes, along with the affiliate 8 digit ID appended on, as seen in cyril's post, but the most recent I ran across was posted early 2020, nothing newer.

If you go to this truemoveh weblink and enter your True phone number it will offer package upgrades appropriate for your type of account:  

When an option package is listed find and hit the Details ∨ or the package " ∨ " down-arrows to reveal more information and any associated USSD dial codes 

Thank you.

10 hours ago, RichCor said:

Thank you. Very useful information.