Who needs enemies with friends like these?

ASEAN NOW Golf

Lol.  Really a gut buster.  I'm sure funny over beers on the 19th hole.  Guy probably had snake issues.   Looked so real.  I'm still laughing.   That guy was swinging so hard back and forth.     Reminds me of a story from a long time ago when I used to go water skiing almost every day in Dallas Texas.  Before they made water ski shorts that had straps on the legs my buddy had his mom sew these straps on to some shorts.  We were on a trip to Lake degrey in Arkansas where hid mom lived,, there are lots of snakes on this lake. We had seen several snakes swimming and it was the drivers job to steer away from snakes.  This buddy had a real fear of snakes.   One time ,after he crashed, as i pulled around to pick him up i saw his new straps floating in the water and they reminded me of snakes.  I called out " snake!" And pointed to him.  His reaction was  instant. He looked down in horror and started back stroking  but the snakes kept coming..  i swear he did a 20 meter loop and jumped up in the boat so fast. Of  course he got me back with an April 1 joke.  He had the key to my apartment and he staged what looked like a robbery.  I came home to a ransacked place.  I even took a kitchen knife to explore the bedroom closet.  Never did pay him back.  yet. 

Edited by Elkski