Thai woman, 23, ripped off dozens of men in vehicle scams, say police

webfact

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Correct and car is not in her name how can even sell it. She doesn’t have ownership documents its still in bank name.

The parts dealer in Cambodia is not gonna care whose name the car is in or whether the Bank wills send someone to come and repossess late especially when there's a guy left with paying installments 

• Like 2

I know someone who let a person borrow her car for a day and they sold it leaving her to carry on paying for it , but I was not allowed to cancel Internet at my home because not in my name.  Can sell car not in your name ( stolen ) police said can’t do anything about it, but not cancel Internet In someone name even if you’ve been paying for years and have proof 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, digbeth said:

The parts dealer in Cambodia is not gonna care whose name the car is in or whether the Bank wills send someone to come and repossess late especially when there's a guy left with paying installments 

:thumbsup: Bingo!

1 hour ago, digbeth said:

Sure but still a car without proper documents its just worth the spare parts value still a nice earner x 15 cars .We wont see her back soon in her massage shop.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

bail was denied as the crimes against her are collectively so serious and she represents a flight risk from Thailand.

Ah well, she should have murdered a cop with one of the cars; then it would have been not so serious and she would not represent a flight risk...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

this is how stupid thai law is when it comes to ripping off possessions from farang. 

absolutely disgusting ....  imo

I agree; however the topic says she did this to 'Thai Men', in the title of the topic I mean.

• Like 1

Just now, sammieuk1 said:

You would have thought a large swathe of vinyl and a few pointing sticks with this story or is that just the reserve of farang crims ???? 

not at all, i see far more finger pointing going on when domestic criminals are the 'accused' and victims.

16 hours ago, jaiyen said:

So if a man puts a deposit on a vehicle in HIS name, why was she allowed to pick up the vehicle ? Did they give permission. in writing,  to the seller to release it to her ? Doubt it. 

I was going to post the same question but came to the conclusion perhaps they were in joint name as far as the dealer was concerned.

Edited by jacko45k