How can I change the font size?

Maestro

Android phone. Chrome mobile browser.

How can I change the font size?

The attached screenshot is only to serve as an example of what I see on my phone; I actually wanted to change font sizes in another post, ie to reduce the size of the excessively large title text copied from a webpage and increase the size of another text passage to default size.

Screenshot_20200914-095521.png

On most websites, the font and font size are defined by the site's CSS file (Cascading Style Sheet decription file), and without some very sophisticated utility running in browser it's not really possible for the end-user running a mobile device to alter this to suit.

Android has some *small* display tweaks to change how all OS elements and programs display (via Setup>Display>Advanced> Font Size and Display Size attributes  ...but I doubt this is what you want.

If you are running a Full Browser then utilities exist to intercept and edit/hide CSS description elements prior to them being rendered on the screen.

What you could do is to copy all the text you are talking about, to office suite for Android. It has a free version with commercial popups.

After you sized everything like you want it, you can try to copy all and paste it where you wish to have it. Depending on what environment you are working in, it might or might not keep the formatting you have done in Word for Android.

However, I am not exactly sure my answer is correct. If you could give a little more information about what you are working with, exactly how you want it and in which environment you will be placing it in. Yeah, then I will probably be able to tell you more precise about what is possible to do.

In the example picture youa showing, it also look like you have a second meny under the Android copy and paste one.

Edited by Matzzon

Some time ago when mobile phones started running browsers there was a big problem with how to fit a web page into a small screen as it was too large and designed specifically for desktop browsers of the time.

I remember Opera mobile running on Java2 had a zoom function where you could zoom the page in percentages to your required size and then scroll around it. That was around 2005, but I believe they were the first to have solved the problem.

Most sites has a mobile version and a desktop version. As example 'Thaivisa.com' automatically load the mobile version if using Android on a mobile device. The mobile versions are extremely limited in features.

By switching to the desktop version you can zoom with your two fingers and scroll around the page with a single finger, also have the full feature set in text and font sizes.

To switch to desktop mode you need to pop the drop menu of your browser and select it. Firefox has a slider "desktop site", Chrome a checkbox "desktop site", and the Android browser as a click "Request Desktop site"

Just a reminder that a page in desktop mode may load slower and takes much more data, you will also be less secure. And switching back will reaload the page and there will be a loss of data on some sites.

Hope that can help.