Is the A1 bus to Don Muang still running regularly?

edwardandtubs

2 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

Thanks for the replies! I only to wait 5 minutes so it seems to be running regularly.

A few weeks ago I was waiting for the #166 bus (that never came) at the Victory monument bus stop. During my 15-20 minute wait, around 6-7 A1 buses pulled in and departed. So my answer is a definite 'yes'.

• Haha 1

I am a regular bus user..It seems like they never reduced the busses or routes during this crisis, mostly because they wanted distancing on the busses.  I would be shocked if there wasn't readily available transport to DMK from Mor Chit..even ridden the van with the Rangsit students a few times, and was let out at the pedestrian bridge.  That may not even be possible now.  Thousands still work at the airport and surrounds, even if there were zero commercial flights.

BTW, anyone else notice they seemed to have added an R to Mo Chit?  I always thought it transliterated to Mo Chit, and Mo Chit was the end of the BTS line..but nowadays, it seems to always be Mor Chit...or is it Mo Chit BTS, but Mor Chit #2 Bus Station..but didn't Bernie Trink say:. but, I don't give a chit..

Edited by moontang