Pattaya: Tessakit on duty 24/7 to stop tourists being fleeced

Even if he could move as quickly as "The Flash" he couldn't keep up.

Not calling on the police to put a stop to rip offs is tacit admission that cops may be getting a cut of the pie

• Like 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Tessakit on duty 24/7 to stop tourists being fleeced" They are about 20+ years too late methinks.....

Some action is taken when Thai's get fleeced, but farang have been fair game for years, with no action taken.    

Is it so hard to make some kind parking sign in this coundry!?   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Who, if not the Tessakit themselves was doing the fleecing?

They must have been disguised, perhaps some other wolves in sheep’s clothing?

• Like 1

This goes on at many events all over Thailand, where self-appointed 'security guards' (intimidating extortionist thugs) demand money where cars are parked, and where everyone pays up in case damage is caused to their car due to their foolishness in leaving it there 'unguarded'. Just part of the culture.

7 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Locals get discount, do you disagree with that? Last year, I played at Melbourne golf club, $500 a round, $200 more than an Australian guest. When I went to Disneyworld, local yanks got in at a discounted price. IN Scotland, the same happens at castles and golf courses.

so all animals are equal,but some animals are more equal than others......george orwell

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

So tourists in Pattaya need 24/7 protection. Better warn TAT to take it off the 'Must Visit - Pleeeeeze' list.

no need for that all you have to do is minimise your time in thailand and spend the bulk ofyour holiday in vietnam.

10 hours ago, petermik said:

"Tessakit on duty 24/7 to stop tourists being fleeced"

They are about 20+ years too late methinks.....:whistling:

Yep me been fleeced to many times, no more  thankyou.

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Same in any country, they look after their own citizens, as it should be, don't you think?

Nonsense, Where I live we have any nationality living, how do I know Who is a citizen?

Just another Thai apologist answer.

12 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Even if it goes very slow, things change. If you can not see that, then you are blind.

Perhaps you are blind? Right now there are no tourists. Absolutely nothing is being done to improve "things" right now. This report is nothing more than self-promoting bs.  

• Thanks 1