Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I don't know if you will find those flights. Prior to covid 19 there were onward fights from various companies. They had very limited life span. Referred to as throw away tickets. Also there was very cheap flights eg BKK to Saigon for under 1000baht. Of course they currently are not available. 

Another option it to look for carrier that allows credit for cancelled return flight.

That's fair.  I was thinking in the way you are as well about booking the flight with a carrier that will allow my cancellation to be used as credit for a later flight (seeing as I'll need to buy my return flight at some point anyway).

Thank you for your help also!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iamwill2886 said:

That's fair.  I was thinking in the way you are as well about booking the flight with a carrier that will allow my cancellation to be used as credit for a later flight (seeing as I'll need to buy my return flight at some point anyway).

Thank you for your help also!

I just tried booking throw away. Previously it was simple. Thinking your plan better option.

Bit unrelated.....I had 3 flights to Osaka ex DMX airasia. I choose refund. Never received and never will. For other flights cancelled same company I opted for and  received credit. 

• Like 1

ThaiVisaCentre really need to correct their mailing address as both on their website and FB page they use ''Bangkok 10540'' as the postal code whereas the correct postal code is ''Samut Prakan.''

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, uthong85 said:

ThaiVisaCentre really need to correct their mailing address as both on their website and FB page they use ''Bangkok 10540'' as the postal code whereas the correct postal code is ''Samut Prakan.''

Our mailing address is

Thai Visa Centre

THE PRETIUM BANGNA
91/11 Moo.15 Bangna-trat Rd. Tambon Bang Kaeo, Amphoe Bang Phli Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540

In the past google/facebook was not accepting our address submission without submitting it the way you have mentioned.

We have tried to make another edit request.

But please before sending any documents to our office confirm with our staff, as we always send the proper mailing address before accepting the case.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 5:03 PM, uthong85 said:

they should better correct their scam prices

• 3 weeks later...

I just called the number they give in the OP.

I got a robot who told me that they don't have a phone. 

Very trustworthy impression. 

So I sent a message by Line,  got their robot and typed "stop" as they suggested. 

I will see if anybody answers. 

Someone in this thread said they are not a "real agent"....

7 hours ago, Kiujunn said:

I just called the number they give in the OP.

I got a robot who told me that they don't have a phone. 

Very trustworthy impression. 

So I sent a message by Line,  got their robot and typed "stop" as they suggested. 

I will see if anybody answers. 

Someone in this thread said they are not a "real agent"....

We turned off our phones due to the influx of calls, and we switch to a callback service.

This has made things a lot easier for our team as they can respond to each call at their own pace.

Majority of our clients contact us over LINE, and we do indeed use a robot to gather initial information.

If someone has typed ".stop" it means they were disabling the robot, and taking over human control.

We use a robot initially to gather general details, and link those details to our CRM, and eventually the client profile.

This is done to ensure we can effectively respond to each clients case, and have a complete history of the relationship across multiple forms of communication.

Once we have a general profile you never reach a robot again, and your messages are prioritized.

Our offices are open Monday to Saturday if you doubt we are real, you can make a in-person appointment here:

https://tvc.in.th/APPOINTMENT

Also you can read more than 1,000 reviews over facebook, and google if you doubt our level of service to clients.

GOOGLE REVIEWS

FACEBOOK REVIEWS

Also if you are getting a delay in response you can always check what our client load is at this link

WAIT TIMES (You may disregard the office hours if you are trying to contact us over LINE, as we will respond every day from 10AM to 11:59PM)

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

On 11/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, salsajapan said:

So true !

I also had friends who told me that their system was annoying and they prefered to go to Pattaya to find a real agent...

I've found their services very convenient. Really don't understand what you mean by 'real agent'. What point are you trying to make?

• Like 2

@Kiujunn It seems it was not our staff that said "stop", it was you.

When our robot sees the "stop" keyword the robot honors the word, and your conversation is sent for manual review, and deprioritized due to lack of general information. 

So if anyone reads this please do not tell our robot "stop", and avoid the general questions if you are looking for a rapid response.

If you do disengage, and avoid the questions we will get to you but it may take much longer than if you answered the basic questions.

We do this to keep our level of service / responsiveness very high for the cooperative potential clients, and existing clients.

19 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

@Kiujunn It seems it was not our staff that said "stop", it was you.

When our robot sees the "stop" keyword the robot honors the word, and your conversation is sent for manual review, and deprioritized due to lack of general information. 

So if anyone reads this please do not tell our robot "stop", and avoid the general questions if you are looking for a rapid response.

If you do disengage, and avoid the questions we will get to you but it may take much longer than if you answered the basic questions.

We do this to keep our level of service / responsiveness very high for the cooperative potential clients, and existing clients.

Yes, I typed "stop" because all the questions the robot asked were irrelevant (and too intrusive for my liking).

I got a real answer to my question reasonably fast. 

They told me they wouldn't help me because i didn't get my original visa extension through them. 

I really prefer a real agent. 

Edited by Kiujunn
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 11:10 PM, Kiujunn said:

Yes, I typed "stop" because all the questions the robot asked were irrelevant (and too intrusive for my liking).

I got a real answer to my question reasonably fast. 

They told me they wouldn't help me because i didn't get my original visa extension through them. 

I really prefer a real agent. 

I agree with you ! A company that respects its customers and do not just think about the profit would never do this !

On 4/28/2021 at 7:12 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

What do you mean?

We invested in technology so we can have comprehensive profiles on all of our clients, reminder systems, live wait-time monitoring...

All of our existing clients which have completed the 3 questions get instant access to our staff.

Many of our clients have used agents for 10-20 years, and have repeatedly stated that our customer service levels are of the highest they have experienced. 

Our robot asks three questions

- passport country (required to determine visa options)

- age (required to determine visa options)

- email (for second form of contact, and CRM linking across all forms of contact)

In some cases if the client has contacted us over facebook, and then LINE they only need to provide email, and it will automatically link the profiles without answering any other questions.

If you cannot answer these simple questions then we have saved our staff time already, so our team focus on existing clients, and new clients willing to make our lives easier.

Our teams are even available on Sunday at 11PM...

An arrogant attitude like that is going to lose you customers. I once asked a simple question about the cost of a specific visa but I never got an answer so that was the end of that. You didn't need my email address. You also requested this:

"We need to see your passport information page, entry stamp and last visa to confirm how we can help you."

No thank you. If you can't answer a basic question about price why would I send you all that? Good luck with your bot though.

• Like 1

We are still offering door-to-door service if you are in the Bangkok area.

For 60 day extensions we charge 5,400 THB (includes the government fee of 1,900 THB).

• Guaranteed approval if we accept
  • Document pickup / drop-off (Free)
  • Full 60 day stamp (no under consideration)
  • Live application tracking / notifications
  • Quick turnaround

If you need a full service extension you can contact my team via LINE: @ThaiVisaCentre.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Are Thai Visa Centre still a sponsor here?

Yes

Has anyone used them for an extension of stay/retirement at CW?

They do not do them at at CW. They only do them for those needing the financial proof and the are done oustside of Bangkok.

What was their price for that service? With or without the 1,900 fee.

20k to 25 kd baht or higher. Thai Visa Centre has advised me that it is 14k baht at this time.

Edited by ubonjoe
  • Thanks 1