Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

10 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

The end result is the same, we both get the same visa and I also go a receipt from immigration 

But the result is not the same if you turn up at your real immigration office the next year with an extension from a province you never lived it, go on try it.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

If amnesty is extended until October 31st we will be able to assist with long term visas for those who were last holding a Tourist/VOA/Exempt visa.

Is this something you guys think is happening? No more than a rumour at this stage

6 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I do not think it is legal, not do I think getting an extension via an agent from a province you do not live in is legal either. Many argue they are, up to them. I would rather do things legally rather than under the counter with the excuse that's how things are done here.

What a ridiculous comment. People move around all the time and there is nothing wrong with that. There are 77 Thai provinces, many of them quite small. Some people reside in one province (or seek an extension there due to their wife having her tabien ban in that province) but work in another with a work permit issued from a different province. All perfectly legal.

That's what a TM30 is for. You file a TM30 after doing your extension of stay to say you've moved and then file TM47s as normal. 

7 minutes ago, TheFreqFlyer said:

Is this also the case for someone who got an under consideration stamp with embassy letter? 

Must close the stamp first.

We have heard a few people go back, and get the meet in person date moved up so they have enough time left to apply for a non-immigrant visa.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We have heard a few people go back, and get the meet in person date moved up so they have enough time left to apply for a non-immigrant visa.

Aha I see. Hopefully this stamp will be forthcoming before the return to office date then. 

10 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

when can we start applying for this? I was told to come back Oct 20th for official stamp. Will that be enough time to apply?

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You are more accurately paying an IO to waive the seasoning requirement which is a legitimate authority he has.

NO NO NO. A bribe is a bribe, the same way that a regulation is a regulation. It's illegal... I'm NOT against it, just pointing out that your wrong. It's corruption... as big Joke said;

image.jpeg.79cc625abf2f9b80d5bc8414330166b3.jpeg

Edited by 2530Ubon
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

One man's bribe is another's payment for services rendered.....

You heard the old saying....'what, you mean for free?'

I'm not against it at all, in fact i'll probably use this method myself! Just pointing out that's it's not legal.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

I'm not against it at all, in fact i'll probably use this method myself! Just pointing out that's it's not legal.

Is there a reason why you are choosing to pollute a perfectly good thread by banging on and on about the same thing? We understood your opinion from the first post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

It seems a lot less likely that any additional amnesty extension will take place by now, but who knows.

Why?

Lots of info in the news now. It only needs approval by the cabinet tomorrow.

Latest article is here.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1184833-thailand-extends-grace-period-for-stranded-foreigners/

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Why?

Lots of info in the news now. It only needs approval by the cabinet tomorrow.

Latest article is here.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1184833-thailand-extends-grace-period-for-stranded-foreigners/

It has a lot of coverage stemming from the initial unsigned letter, with no new information.

We assumed they would have pushed this through during the weekend.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but the only thing we have read is a lot of speculation.

Did they say this topic would actually be talked about during the meeting tomorrow?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/thai-immigration-unaware-of-visa-amnesty-extension-to-halloween/

Immigration are completely unaware of this, so it's not looking likely

Did you read the news article I posted a link to?

Everything I have read today indicates it will be approved by the cabinet tomorrow.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 2:09 PM, 2530Ubon said:

Of course it's not, it it were you would not need an agent, just turn up tell them you do not have the funds in the bank, and ask how much for them to ignore the law ???? Somebody asked what difference it makes to people who do it legally, well for one thing now we have to keep our cash in the bank for 3 months after our extension, not an effective measure against the other way of doing things, maybe they will come up with something else, all depends who is in charge.

Edited by Orton Rd

14 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

It now appears to be officially extended!

So if anyone is currently under amnesty, and wishes to convert to a long term visa through an agent please reach out to me, or my staff.

Any discount for the 15 month volunteer visa considering it's not really necessary anymore? Your standard prices seem a bit much considering it looks like we'll be able to apply for rolling 60-day extensions.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

Any discount for the 15 month volunteer visa considering it's not really necessary anymore? Your standard prices seem a bit much considering it looks like we'll be able to apply for rolling 60-day extensions.

If you qualify for the rolling extensions we advise to do so.

We have not read anything that says you may keep on doing them over again based on a visa that has already been extended upon.

Our prices go back down to what they used to be 3 weeks ago (as we do not have to rush cases for the next two weeks).

On 9/28/2020 at 10:42 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

If you qualify for the rolling extensions we advise to do so.

We have not read anything that says you may keep on doing them over again based on a visa that has already been extended upon.

Our prices go back down to what they used to be 3 weeks ago (as we do not have to rush cases for the next two weeks).

So please what are your price for a marriage extension after 60 days extension ?

and requirements ?