Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

12 minutes ago, SpencerYin said:

hello,may I ask is it possible to convert non-ed to non-b inside Thailand?

You cannot get a conversion visa. However, I believe, with an agent's help, you can get a work permit and an extension based on working from the Non Immigrant entry on the Non Ed.

• 5 weeks later...

We are now offering expedited full-service 60 day visa extensions now.

We charge 3,500 THB for this service (it includes the government fees as well).

Our only requirement is that your last visa was a tourist visa, and you must pay the overstay fines if amnesty is not extended.

• Like 1

I used to get a visa based on marriage to a Thai, which meant a trip to Savannaket then 90 day border runs which would give me up to 15 months. Is their any alternative while the borders are now closed? Or do I have to pay about 16.000 baht for retirement extensions?

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I used to get a visa based on marriage to a Thai, which meant a trip to Savannaket then 90 day border runs which would give me up to 15 months. Is their any alternative while the borders are now closed? Or do I have to pay about 16.000 baht for retirement extensions?

Could you not get a marriage extension?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I could, but I am not prepared to put 400.000 Bt in a Thai bank in a country that is run by unelected tin pot soldiers. I only keep enough money in Thailand for living expenses.

Then you have little choice but to spend money unnecessarily on an agent... or use income.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Then you have little choice but to spend money unnecessarily on an agent... or use income.

I was just wondering if anything could take the place of the visa based on marriage to a Thai while the borders are closed.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

I was just wondering if anything could take the place of the visa based on marriage to a Thai while the borders are closed.

A 60 day Extension (to visit wife) is possible if not used already on the Non-Imm-O entry. 

• Confused 1

On 11/2/2020 at 11:43 AM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Our only requirement is that your last visa was a tourist visa, and you must pay the overstay fines if amnesty is not extended.

Probably worth it to avoid the headaches at Immigration, but when you say "tourist visa" do you also mean visa exempt entry? Or specifically tourist visa? 

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

For your situation if you are retirement age we would advise that you switch to yearly retirement visa (unless you wish to work).

15 hours ago, eppic said:

Probably worth it to avoid the headaches at Immigration, but when you say "tourist visa" do you also mean visa exempt entry? Or specifically tourist visa? 

As long as the last visa is NOT a non-immigrant visa/yearly extension we assist with the 60 day extensions which previously required embassy letter support.

If the last visa is a non-immigrant visa/yearly extension then we would advise more long term solutions.

• Like 2

hello, what is visa is non-0 thai wife and has already been extended 60 days one time. Can you help ? thanks.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 8:43 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Hi, is this service for any province (I am in Khon Kaen)? I entered on a single entry tourist visa about 10 months ago. Thanks! ????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Benitostacos said:

Hi, is this service for any province (I am in Khon Kaen)? I entered on a single entry tourist visa about 10 months ago. Thanks! ????

We can offer most services through EMS / Kerry Express, please contact my staff via LINE.

19 hours ago, salsajapan said:

hello, what is visa is non-0 thai wife and has already been extended 60 days one time. Can you help ? thanks.

In your situation it would still be possible to get a yearly marriage extension. 

If you need assistance with this please contact my staff via LINE.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, questionsreplies said:

Someone told me that you need the passport sent by post and you do not apply at Pattaya immigration but Bkk, is it true ?

No choice if they are not located at PATTAYA ?

But do they need to apply for visa at Pattaya, or BKK ?

On 11/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, questionsreplies said:

Someone told me that you need the passport sent by post and you do not apply at Pattaya immigration but Bkk, is it true ?

It would depend on the situation, but all passports must first reach our offices which are located in Bangkok.

We sometimes can take requests to submission at specific immigrations but you will need to confirm your situation with our staff.

• Like 2

I did a 3 Months Medical Extension with you which will end December 26. Before that I was on Amnesty, and before that on Visa Exempt Entry (and before that Tourist Visa). So since Medical is not a Visa, my last Visa was a Tourist Visa, right? So can you help me get a 60 day visa extensions?

Edited by Tomate

14 hours ago, Tomate said:

I did a 3 Months Medical Extension with you which will end December 26. Before that I was on Amnesty, and before that on Visa Exempt Entry (and before that Tourist Visa). So since Medical is not a Visa, my last Visa was a Tourist Visa, right? So can you help me get a 60 day visa extensions?

We currently do not know if we will be able to apply for 60 day visa extensions in December, we will have to wait until then to know.

If you wish switch to a longer term visa make sure you have 20 days left in order to do that with us.

Please confirm with our staff via LINE/EMAIL, we may also be able to do another 90 day extension.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We currently do not know if we will be able to apply for 60 day visa extensions in December, we will have to wait until then to know.

If you wish switch to a longer term visa make sure you have 20 days left in order to do that with us.

Please confirm with our staff via LINE/EMAIL, we may also be able to do another 90 day extension.

I contacted your staff on Line before posting here yesterday but they did not reply yet (but they read my msg).

2 hours ago, Tomate said:

I contacted your staff on Line before posting here yesterday but they did not reply yet (but they read my msg).

That's unusual, please send them another message.

If you wish you can send me a PM here, and I will lookup the conversation and investigate why a response was not provided.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre

1 hour ago, smile2life said:

Do they have fees published anywhere?
where can I see the fees?

Send us a message via  LINE, and we can give you an exact quote for your situation.

Initial messages that include Passport Country, and your Age will be responded to faster.

I have staff that respond 24/7 (if the active queue is not too long).

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Haha 1