Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

13 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Dont agree with your forced email contact to answer a basic question, its just email harvesting.

Dont like talking to robots either.

I agree with you ! It would not be so difficult to just give a rough price, but they keep asking to contact them privately to get any information.

And when you ask them about a specific visa, they keep pushing to get your private information as age etc, to propose you the visa that THEY want, instead of replying to questions...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Dont agree with your forced email contact to answer a basic question, its just email harvesting.

Dont like talking to robots either.

We are in contact with over 15,000 people via LINE.

Because of this we need to use an automated system in order to gather basic details, and prioritize our queues.

Once we have a general profile in our CRM you are never presented with a robot again.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, thepdru said:

I agree with you ! It would not be so difficult to just give a rough price, but they keep asking to contact them privately to get any information.

And when you ask them about a specific visa, they keep pushing to get your private information as age etc, to propose you the visa that THEY want, instead of replying to questions...

Yes we use a robot.

You can always say "stop", and the robot will stop.

However if you do this our CRM will not have general profile information, and responses will be slower.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, thepdru said:

Thay want to know how old you are, to see whether you qualify for a retirement visa 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Thay want to know how old you are, to see whether you qualify for a retirement visa 

And what if your question has NOTHING to do with that, they need your age for what ? 

I'd be interested to know if they sell share or do otherwise with all this personal information gathered ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

And what if your question has NOTHING to do with that, they need your age for what ? 

If you enquire about getting an education (or Elite or marriage) visa , they may suggest you get a retirement visa instead and save on the school fees , and they need to know your age to see whether you qualify for a retirement visa .

They need to know your personal info to see what visa is best suited to you .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I'd be interested to know if they sell share or do otherwise with all this personal information gathered ?

We DO NOT sell, or share any information.

The information provided is used to answer visa related questions pertaining to your specific case, and helps us create a customer profile.

LINE is great for instant communication, but it lacks a good way to link LINE accounts with customer records, and this is the main reason why we have developed a system for linking these things. Before creating our automated system we were having a lot of trouble doing this, and it lead to communication errors.

We take privacy very seriously, and it would make very little sense for us to do something like that as it would damage our reputation.

If you have used our services before you will see that we use modern systems, and are very secure with our realtime online tracking systems as well.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We DO NOT sell, or share any information.

The information provided is used to answer visa related questions pertaining to your specific case, and helps us create a customer profile.

LINE is great for instant communication, but it lacks a good way to link LINE accounts with customer records, and this is the main reason why we have developed a system for linking these things. Before creating our automated system we were having a lot of trouble doing this, and it lead to communication errors.

We take privacy very seriously, and it would make very little sense for us to do something like that as it would damage our reputation.

If you have used our services before you will see that we use modern systems, and are very secure with our realtime online tracking systems as well.

I am sure the membership will be reassured by your response.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

This is not their business to propose retirement visa if I am asking details for another visa...

But they are slow to understand it seems...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, salsajapan said:

This is not their business to propose retirement visa if I am asking details for another visa...

Maybe they are just being professional and trying to help you ?

My friend recently paid for an Elite visa , unaware that he could have got a retirement visa for 90 % less cost

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

Please just answer the general questions, or type "stop".

Our staff will respond according to your situation.

If you are asking about getting or extending a non-b/work visa, this is something we do not do.

Other than that we can handle most situations.

Because of the upcoming holiday we are quite busy right now, but we normally try to respond within 10-15 minutes during normal hours (off hours 1-2 hours).

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, salsajapan said:

so please just reply NO and do not ask any other question, this is more than annoying.

Yes, unfortunately it is not a great system for those looking for services we do not offer.

Very sorry for the bad experience. 

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Perhaps it would be helpful if you supplied a list of what you actually DO as opposed to occasionally saying what you dont do. It would also reduce the amount of enquiries you receive to  only those that are relevant to your services.

Just a suggestion. ????

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Perhaps it would be helpful if you supplied a list of what you actually DO as opposed to occasionally saying what you dont do. It would also reduce the amount of enquiries you receive to  only those that are relevant to your services.

Just a suggestion. ????

So true !

I also had friends who told me that their system was annoying and they prefered to go to Pattaya to find a real agent...

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Perhaps it wouod be helpful if you supplied a list of what you actually DO as opposed to occasionally saying what you dont do.

Just a suggestion. ????

We used to do this, but the list has grown shorter as we can handle most cases.

The only route we really cannot handle is if you need a work visa.

I am not sure what @salsajapan particular situation is but if he is married to Thai we could help him move over to a marriage visa, and then he could still work.

If not then his best option would to push the company he is working for to sort this out directly with immigration.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, salsajapan said:

So true !

I also had friends who told me that their system was annoying and they prefered to go to Pattaya to find a real agent...

There are many agents, but just because we use modern systems does not make us not a REAL agent.

Majority of our clients have used other agents in the past, and it is normal for someone to be in contact with 3-4 agents when determining what their best options may be.

I wish you luck.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You should try to stop getting "more than annoyed" about such trivial matters , conversing with a computer can be frustrating , but you shouldnt let if effect you long term 

We have been looking into adding frustration detection, but the problem is most of the people that dont answer the questions are actually not looking for the services we offer.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We have been looking into adding frustration detection, but the problem is most of the people that dont answer the questions are actually not looking for the services we offer.

Well unless you state what you do actually offer how are they supposed know ?Your statement therefore reinforces my earlier comment.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Well unless you state what you do actually offer how are they supposed know ?Your statement therefore reinforces my earlier comment.

Unfortunately our system is optimized for answering questions for leads that come from our targeted ads.

At this time it still does not make sense for us to change this, and optimize for an edge case.

I will try to get the root post here updated to state that we do not assist with obtaining non-b/work visas, as it seems like it has lead to some confusion.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Thanks 1

HI, I NEED VISA TO ENTER TO THAILAND - BANGKOK, ASAP.

For 2 passengers, 1 Vietnamese passport holder, 1 Italian passport holder.

We are both in Italy right now, need to come to Thailand for business ASAP ( any visa is applicable for our case ), pls guide us how to get the visa.

Thanks,

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JASMINE CHAU said:

HI, I NEED VISA TO ENTER TO THAILAND - BANGKOK, ASAP.

For 2 passengers, 1 Vietnamese passport holder, 1 Italian passport holder.

We are both in Italy right now, need to come to Thailand for business ASAP ( any visa is applicable for our case ), pls guide us how to get the visa.

Thanks,

We require that you are already inside of Thailand to use our services (like most agents).

You can try googling for agents that help with the STV like ThaiLongStay, or simply contacting your local Thai Embassy for entry options.

4 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

is it really that difficult to send them an email or call them?

For most people it usually is enough ????.

• Haha 2

On 11/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We currently do not know if we will be able to apply for 60 day visa extensions in December, we will have to wait until then to know.

If you wish switch to a longer term visa make sure you have 20 days left in order to do that with us.

Please confirm with our staff via LINE/EMAIL, we may also be able to do another 90 day extension.

so 60 days visa are not forever ?

• Like 2

On 11/18/2020 at 11:11 PM, questionsreplies said:

so 60 days visa are not forever ?

If you look at the 3 provided choices 

1. I am not permitted to enter the destination country, or the pandemic situation of Covid-19 is still ongoing.

2. The embassy / consulate is unable to issue the letter of confirmation, and request for a temporary stay.

3. No return flight, or airline available

If you look #1 will be harder to check due to countries allowing free travel, and covid-19 becoming more under control. As for #2 we don't know how many times you can get these 60 day extensions and have them still be considered "temporary stay". Currently flights are widely available to/from many countries so very few can qualify for #3 (especially multiple times).

We honestly do not know how easy it will be to continue to get these types of extensions. As travel gets easier in/out of the country we expect approval for this type of extension to get harder.

Anything can happen, it also could be easy to continue to extending.

We will have to wait, and see.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, salsajapan said:

I read that a marriage visa extension costs 40000 when the official price is only 1900 ? Who gets the difference ? ????

The bulk, I believe, goes to officials at both local and regional level. My understanding is that only a small part goes to the agent.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BritTim said:

The bulk, I believe, goes to officials at both local and regional level. My understanding is that only a small part goes to the agent.

i bet its around 75/25%  with immigration getting the 75

• Haha 1