Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

On 11/5/2020 at 6:42 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We can offer most services through EMS / Kerry Express, please contact my staff via LINE.

If you need assistance with this please contact my staff via LINE.

Is this 60 day extension offer still available. I contacted your staff and was told it would now cost 8000 baht. When I asked about the previous price (3500 baht), I was told they still didn't know the price. My visa runs out on Nov. 30th, came on a Tourist Visa from US.

Edited by Benitostacos

14 hours ago, thailandbeachisland said:

no it's 50/50

20000 for the greedy agent and 20000 for the corrupt officer

You know that for a fact.... because I suspect that would make the agent obtained visa even more expensive? I had an agent claim their take was 2000 baht, the rest being usual fees and unusual ones to IO. Wasn't sure I believed that. 

20 hours ago, Benitostacos said:

Is this 60 day extension offer still available. I contacted your staff and was told it would now cost 8000 baht. When I asked about the previous price (3500 baht), I was told they still didn't know the price. My visa runs out on Nov. 30th, came on a Tourist Visa from US.

Please be aware to qualify for that price you will have to have a standard situation. There may be an additional fee based on situation/passport county.

However 8,000 THB sounds much too high, so please show my staff the screenshot of the original post you are referencing.

• Haha 2

On 11/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Please be aware to qualify for that price you will have to have a standard situation. There may be an additional fee based on situation/passport county.

However 8,000 THB sounds much too high, so please show my staff the screenshot of the original post you are referencing.

I am Canadian on Medical extension which will expire December 27.

Same situation. I asked two weeks ago on Line, your agent said it is 3.5k baht and to ask end of November for update about December. I asked today and agent said 7k baht now to get extension!!

Many people like me don't want to drive 2 hours to nearest immigration to get the 60 days 1.9k baht extension. 3.5k baht was honest price, 7k is too much, I am disappointed.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, suhoaswhas said:

Do you plane an honest offer on volunteer visa ? or do you think that cheating people 45000 Thb is perfectly acceptable ?

or 35000 on a family visa !

I guess that this is why you have a lot of money to advertise here...

If you find an agency that can offer the same services we provide, and a better level of service for less you are free to use them.

We do not cheat anyone, and if you look at the reviews of our business majority of all of our clients do not feel that way.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

If you find an agency that can offer the same services we provide, and a better level of service for less you are free to use them.

We do not cheat anyone, and if you look at the reviews of our business majority of all of our clients do not feel that way.

Yes, if you consider that charging 35000 for a marriage visa that you are not even able to offer without any immigration officer visit is not called cheating...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/19/2020 at 4:20 PM, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Your best option currently would be to wait until next year, and hopefully the borders are open try to apply for a non-o based on retirement at an embassy that will issue them.

But it is hard to know what the future will be like in terms of traveling into Thailand, for example will we still need covid health insurance in a years time.

I have always used Penang Consulate for a category O ME visa

On 11/21/2020 at 7:12 PM, Benitostacos said:

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the prompt service and my hassle free 60 day extension. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I don't know if true or not but I've just heard that sometime in the past retirement visa renewals through TVC were taking a long time.

What is the current average times for retirement visa renewals after payment is made?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Don't have to send your PP upcountry? maybe accounts for it

Don't understand what you're saying.

Hopefully ThaiVisaCentre will respond as I will be renewing my retirement visa shortly and looking to use them for the renewal.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, uthong85 said:

Hopefully ThaiVisaCentre will respond as I will be renewing my retirement visa shortly and looking to use them for the renewal.

What he means is that some/most agents use certain immigration offices. KK for example is common. The stamps will show issued at example KK. 

If your living in Bangkok you would subsequently do a TM30 at some point to do your 90 day address reports. Alternatively have your agent (for fee) do your reports ongoing.

1 hour ago, uthong85 said:

I emailed them and asked them if they could do mine in the province I live in, they said they use 2 upcountry provinces and not mine. I am talking about the sort of extensions where the money in the bank is over looked, not form filling and hand holding.

59 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

What he means is that some/most agents use certain immigration offices. KK for example is common. The stamps will show issued at example KK. 

If your living in Bangkok you would subsequently do a TM30 at some point to do your 90 day address reports. Alternatively have your agent (for fee) do your reports ongoing.

That's the problem as I see it, once you start with a visa agent you are stuck with them for 90 days, TM 30 and re entry visas as the extension is from a provincial immigration office you do not reside in. Surely using your actual office after getting an extension from elsewhere is going to cause questions?

Edited by Orton Rd

5 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

That's the problem as I see it, once you start with a visa agent you are stuck with them for 90 days, TM 30 and re entry visas as the extension is from a provincial immigration office you do not reside in. Surely using your actual office after getting an extension from elsewhere is going to cause questions.

Only a suggestion. Think indeed your first 90 report would be done at imm office where extension was issued. The agent could file that, after which you could do a TM30 to provide address. 

3 hours ago, uthong85 said:

I don't know if true or not but I've just heard that sometime in the past retirement visa renewals through TVC were taking a long time.

What is the current average times for retirement visa renewals after payment is made?

Renewals for yearly retirement visas are currently taking us around 1 week.

Which is slower than our previous 3 day processing, but this is due to how many cases we have to handle.

We do offer rush processing, but you will need to request it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

Renewals for yearly retirement visas are currently taking us around 1 week.

Which is slower than our previous 3 day processing, but this is due to how many cases we have to handle.

We do offer rush processing, but you will need to request it.

Could you address the concerns mentioned above re ongoing 90 day address reports after obtaining extension.

Ta

• Like 1

Quick question for anyone that can help...

and for the record I am not trying to overtake the OP however I planned on acquiring their services at a later time and need some guidance.

I will be receiving my TR visa from the USA  to enter Thailand end of April.  My girlfriend got a job offer she couldn't refuse in Bangkok and I will be coming along with her.  At first I was applying for the STV however that only allows 270 days and she's there 12 months so I was told to come in on my TR visa and then hire the services of an agent to covert my visa to a volunteer visa.  

I guess my only worry is that I have to provide a round trip flight into Thailand and existing Thailand in order for my visa process.  My question is has anyone else been in a similar situation?  If so let me know, please, what steps you too.  For those that haven't would I best find an airline that will allow cancellation of flights and offer credit so I can in fact use that to fly back AFTER (& hopefully if) my volunteer visa (not the name of it, I know lol) expires??  

The same goes for insurance...im trying to find ones that will allow me to extend/change also.

Thanks for any help in this situation.  It's beyond appreciated.

1 hour ago, iamwill2886 said:

I guess my only worry is that I have to provide a round trip flight into Thailand and existing Thailand in order for my visa process.

It does not have to be a round trip ticket. It can be a onward flight to any anywhere.

Do a search for onward flights and you find websites offering onward tickets that have a limited life span for relatively small fie.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It does not have to be a round trip ticket. It can be a onward flight to any anywhere.

Do a search for onward flights and you find websites offering onward tickets that have a limited life span for relatively small fie.

Thank you so very much for this!  It's greatly appreciated!

6 minutes ago, iamwill2886 said:

Thank you so very much for this!  It's greatly appreciated!

I don't know if you will find those flights. Prior to covid 19 there were onward fights from various companies. They had very limited life span. Referred to as throw away tickets. Also there was very cheap flights eg BKK to Saigon for under 1000baht. Of course they currently are not available. 

Another option it to look for carrier that allows credit for cancelled return flight.

• Like 1