Python in my garden

nickcar

The last few days we have discovered a 6 m long python with diameter of at least 6 inches living in 100 year old tamarind tree close to our house. It’s big enough to be a danger to people as well as my dogs. Does anybody have any suggestions of how to persuade it to go away.

cheers

Nick

11 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

you don't have a "garden" tool to get rid of it forever ?

those snake "catchers", release it somewhere else, or even NEAR where you live, so they can come back

You're targeting the wrong species to be rid of forever.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 7:10 PM, opalred said:

wife said there was one in the bed the other night / wont take a photo 

You should wear diaper's! That brown stuff also smell bad! Good was solid anyway!

Edited by 2 is 1

13 hours ago, DaLa said:

If you can speak a bit of Thai you could always try reasoning with it. You know, try to appeal to its better nature.  We found 2 cobras at the back of our shop yesterday. I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck.....and goodbye everyone.

What if these assorted serpents are of a foreign variety that don't comprehend Thai?

• Like 1

I very much doubt it is 6m, as that would be very very rare in Thailand, and although the photo is not clear it looks pretty thin.

If its anything above a couple of meters they are far to strong and dangerous for anyone but experienced snake handlers to deal with.

Would love to see some photos of it in daylight?