Headphone Repairs?

EL159

Shot in the dark here, but I have quite an expensive set of bluetooth headphones which have gone wrong, the shop from which bought cant do anything, and the manufacturer (JBL) want a high price just to take a look.

With all the plethora of computer related shops in places like Pantip Plaza and the big computer mall near Chiang Mai Ram, does anyone know of a place that can look at and possibly repair headphones?

Thanks in advance if anyone can point me to anywhere.

There's a small headphone repair shop in JingJai market, in Atsadathon Road. I'm not sure whether he can fix Bluetooth headphones or not though - I know he does cable repairs and stuff like that on ordinary headphones and IEMs. You could send him a message via Facebook and ask - his English is not too bad (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links in here though).

EDIT: I just looked at their Facebook page and he does seem to do work on Bluetooth headphones.

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just had my expensive Bower & Wilkins earphones repaired at the AMORN repair place beside computer plaza on the north side of the moat. Granted it was just the jack that needed replacing (so, not bluetooth) but the repair was done while I waited at a very reasonable cost.

Edited by kilt
  • Like 1