90 Day Report at Jomtien 13:14 pm Today

15 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

I’ve been mailing my reports for several years.  I keep a completed TM-47 in Acrobat.  Change pertinent information, print out, sign, attach required copies, put in envelope with stamped return envelope and hand to front desk to mail.    Done in 20 minutes at a cost of under 100 baht.  Receive new notice in about a month.

costs me NOTHING ......I go sign in .....in person......

I did mine at Mat-ta-put (Rayong) yesterday. No lines, in and out in 2 minutes. I will go back to doing it online henceforth. I really don't understand all the complaining about Immigration. I do my 90 days from the comfort of my sofa (online) and once a year I go in person with all my bits organized and I'm treated respectively and in and out relatively quickly, 1-2 hour queue. 

Doing mine today at Korat, we live out in the ricefields about 50K away but it's no problem as we'll go shopping in the city after popping into Imm. Then I'll get some cheddar cheese and baked beans from Korat Chef...yum...beans on toast for breaky tomorrow. ????

30 minutes ago, essox essox said:

costs me NOTHING ......I go sign in .....in person......

What do you sign. Does the office you go to have a ledger that you sign in on.

The only only signature I have done is on a TM47 form if needed. Most of the time it is just handing over my passport to do it and the officer does it all.

59 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

My personal experience seems to prove that the TM6 database has been improved, and reaches further back than before. My last entry, September 2009, did not work online when I tried several years ago. Just recently I have discovered that it works. 

I tried in April and it did not work for me (skipped that one). I have a entry from 2008.

I will try again when my  report is due in November.