Cabinet okays 9-month visas for foreigners

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

It might also contain traces of scarcism which is rarely confused with sarcasm because I just made it up,now I just have to make up what it means and if it catches on it might end up in the dictionary.It might even mean (I've borrowed this from your post) "Being hard of learning".

Surely 'scarcism' is with a Brummie accent?

Pleased you like 'hard-of-learning'. I've got Pat. Pending on it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well lets see, 1200 tourists a month.  Just the tip of the iceberg.  40 a day, lets see where this goes.  Maybe they should let those here on Amnesty be the first people to have the Visa issued here in the country, as well as letting in all those whose Visa's and extensions of stay are still valid but are trapped outside.

Now I do not get it. Many have been stuck for month on visa amnesty. Why should they let them stay longer first. If just a tourist visa on amnesty, they must be out of money now, and in real need to come home and work again for their next holiday. Everything else regarding people on visa extension I agree about.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Now I do not get it. Many have been stuck for month on visa amnesty. Why should they let them stay longer first. If just a tourist visa on amnesty, they must be out of money now, and in real need to come home and work again for their next holiday. Everything else regarding people on visa extension I agree about.

Sorry @ Matzzon I was not trying to advocate for those on amnesty, my comment was directed at those on amnesty that have started the process to obtain there 30 or 60 day extensions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1