Johnson lashes out at EU as he clears first hurdle for Brexit treaty breach

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

In other words. Do as you say, not as you do? ????

Let´s just say like this. It will be a really cold day in hell before UK gets out of the misery they created, which you are trying to blame EU for.

Another with a EU....................crystal-ball-e1535662259363.jpg.577c256383c74adba5988be6d578d963.jpg

Soooooooooooo funny....????

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Prove it then, it's not too difficult. You are the self acclaimed xenophobe, do you want me to prove that?

I think i actually own you an apologie this time. I must have mixed you up with one of those other die hard brexiteers. You can try to prove I am xenofobe. But I already proved that i did not bring it up first. I just responded to people. Anyway. My apologies Vogie you were right and I was wrong. Should have checked before posting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think i actually own you an apologie this time. I must have mixed you up with one of those other die hard brexiteers. You can try to prove I am xenofobe. But I already proved that i did not bring it up first. I just responded to people. Anyway. My apologies Vogie you were right and I was wrong. Should have checked before posting. 

Thank you for that, appreciated.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

But the whole world knows that. You are an open book that the whole world have been reading. Johnson is still creating new pages in the book, but nowadays it´s more like a satire.

The ordinary Brit on the street that you know so much about is hardly in an open worldwide book, sunbeam.....????

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Thank you for that, appreciated.

When your right and it is clear I am wrong I dont feel bad to admit that. You were 100% right and I was wrong.  It the least i can do when i am wrong like this. No hard feelings about this. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

No mate i apologize when I make a mistake many others don't have to guts to do so. 

I made no mistakes with you.

You haven't apologised for making derogatory remarks about me, have you....?  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vogie said:

You can't be telling me Victor that you think that nationalism in whatever form it takes is a good thing. 

Has Catalonia had a vote to remove itself, Scotland has, and they voted to remain, they call voters who don't vote for the SNP, traitors.

The problem is with Scotland and Ireland that children from a very early age are taught to hate the English, the Irish cannot get over Cromwell and that was 300 years ago, people need to forgive and forget and not eternally carry this great big chip on their shoulder.

Charles de Gaulle said:

Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

I dont think you Brexitears can claim the moral high ground when it comes to people calling others traitors.

Almost no-one hates the English. Stop perpetuating a complete lie that has been demonstrated to you many, many times.

People need to forget but you Brexitears cannot go a single thread without talking about the war ????

Patriots dont vote to damage their own country so anyone who voted to leave the EU is anything but a patriot.

Bill Cruickshank on Twitter: "I just love English Scots for #YES… "

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, vogie said:

And Scotland wanted to leave before Brexit, if Arsenal had have won the premiership the SNP would have classed it as a "major change"

There are very few English nationalists, that is the reserve of the SNP, the only nationalists in our parliament are Scots Nats, there are no English waving inflametary banners with 'Scotland out of England' and you do know that the SNP are "Bit Nats," so "pie on the face" for them and yourself.

But has much as you like stirring the nationalist pot, I think we're veering of topic a little bit.

Few English nationalist? UKIP? Brexit party? Conservative? How many votes did they get in the last election?

Few English nationalists indeed. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I dont think you Brexitears can claim the moral high ground when it comes to people calling others traitors.

Almost no-one hates the English. Stop perpetuating a complete lie that has been demonstrated to you many, many times.

People need to forget but you Brexitears cannot go a single thread without talking about the war ????

Patriots dont vote to damage their own country so anyone who voted to leave the EU is anything but a patriot.

Almost no one hates the English.????????????

IMG_20200807_214319.jpg

unnamed.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Brexiteers always claimed the reason Mays deal was a failure was because the EU did not believe the UK was ready to leave without a deal.

Well Johnson put the no deal revolver on he table and has been playing with it ever since.

If he insists on reneging on the WA the EU are going to tell him to just go ahead and use it.

Followed by sanctions, fines and a possible trade war.

Is this what Brexiteers voted for?

I suspect not but they claim they knew what they were voting for. 

You may be right in your theories. But you ignore the revolver the EU apparently put on the table regarding NI.

It could be argued Johnson and his team should never accepted that and been wise to the possibility when concluding the current agreement. 

It's clear with May and then Johnson and their respective teams, the EU have also tried to play the bullying game as well as good cop bad cop routines.

I doubt either currently has the statesmen with enough nounce to resolve this amicably now. The only remotely sense seems to be coming from Eire politicians. 

British people should also remember this all started because of internal Tory politics and bad decisions from Cameron and May. That together with Labour's ineptness paved the way for Johnson to mess up or manipulate the current mess.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Few English nationalist? UKIP? Brexit party? Conservative? How many votes did they get in the last election?

Few English nationalists indeed. 

What hypocrisy, how many nationalists in the Scottish Parliament, I have to admit we have a few in the House of Commons, but guess what they are Scots Nats too, seriously I don't think you should be preaching about nationalism anywhere on these boards.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

That's a fair point actually. But both Brexiters and Remainers lost all moral high ground during the run-up to the referendum and afterwards.

My eldest daughter was abused verbally and vilified by other students at her university for daring to express different views to the "mob". (She has very different political views to me, as is her right). Those doing the abusing were Remainers.

All because Cameron thought he was being clever and could shut up the Tory anti EU faction.

• Like 2