Johnson lashes out at EU as he clears first hurdle for Brexit treaty breach

snoop1130

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Yes, and these are the EU blokes spouting their hate for the UK on here. Sad stuff..

Hey! Have a heart, man! You can not blame us for hating the UK. You are totally misunderstanding everything that is written. We can´t hate a country for making a big mistake. What you are reading here is pity and sadness as well as a big sack of feeling sorry for the UK. I sincerely hope they will recover. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I guess yours is anyway.

Thanks! You know, I would hold on to that butterfly. That will be the only thing left when the flag is fading away.

If not fading away, it will be very little strength left in it in a couple of years.

Edited by Matzzon

6 minutes ago, david555 said:

But you don't like the rules to follow in that option …. end line...., 14 days from midnight and further the clock is ticking .

Forgot E.U.'s  deadline for negotiations...? Unless …. 

A simple common market is not an option within the EU. Get it?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Hey! Have a heart, man! You can not blame us for hating the UK. You are totally misunderstanding everything that is written. We can´t hate a country for making a big mistake. What you are reading here is pity and sadness as well as a big sack of feeling sorry for the UK. I sincerely hope they will recover. 

Post 121 confirmed. Standby by for more traffic.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Try reading more posts from your EU blokes before you post nonsense....????

I don´t have any EU blokes here. I stand on my own feet. Strong also. Both financially and opinion as well as in quality of life. Cheers! ???? 

• Haha 1

Just now, nauseus said:

A simple common market is not an option within the EU. Get it?

They make the rules of their own organization ….. do we example ask for changed rules in your Commonwealth ?  Or even in …… your cricket...?  ???? (sorry couldn't resist that last one ????…)

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Really? Looks to me like Johnsons bluff has been called. Which card is he going to play next?

The Joker? Plays well to his domestic audience of brexitears but with the EU?

Not so much.

couldnt  care  less either  way just wish theyd  stop  pissing  about  like the last 4  years

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, robblok said:

I for one would not mind paying a bit extra tax so the EU could start a trade war to retaliate and really drive Britain in the ground. I mean there are far more people in the EU we would be far lighter hit. They started the war let Europe finish it. 

If you are going to blow up international agreements like rogue countries then accept that there are consequences. This is not the EU's doing this is foul play by the Brits. Put them back in their place and for once break their illusion that they are still powerful. 

They might be a big Economy but compared to the EU they are peanuts. Its time to stop joking around. The Leavers don't want a deal and want to cheat. Then play rough like them. Its bad for all of us but worse for them. 

I always liked there to be a good deal but the way those cheat in the UK play no regard for international law should just not be accepted.

<deleted>.

18 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Indeed we will. Its called tariffs. 

Just 3 1/2 months.. and British cars + other industrial output imported into the EU will feel a 10% WTO import duty.  The entire EU car industry will thank Boris Cummings for at least a decade..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, transam said:

It was the German government of the day, plus help of thousands from your country and others, to try and become something they were not.

The UK is a union, England, Wales, Scotland and N.Ireland, we are now fighting to get back to where we were before getting involved with you lot, and it will happen, then you lot can stew in your own juice....Good luck with that....????

Remind the economic situation the UK was in the beginning of the 70's, ( the sick man of Europe) when they begged and got a EU membership. Pity, we should have listened to Charles de Gaulle

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

Too many dykes no doubt in his own country, that he’s not proud of (no surprise there).

The Dutch made their own country, the anglo-saxons stole it for the Keltic Brits. Now, finally their revenge might come, to step out after a millennium of occupation as English colonies from the UK Union.

Edited by puipuitom
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

Teh Dutch made theri own country, the anglo-saxons stole it for the Keltic Brits. Now, finally their revenge might come, to step out after a millennium of occupation as English colonies from the UK Union.

Can you have another go at that......????

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

Teh Dutch made theri own country, the anglo-saxons stole it for the Keltic Brits. Now, finally their revenge might come, to step out after a millennium of occupation as English colonies from the UK Union.

Like I told “egg on legs” let it go. Why ridicule yourself “Teh Dutch” ?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You may be right in your theories. But you ignore the revolver the EU apparently put on the table regarding NI.

It could be argued Johnson and his team should never accepted that and been wise to the possibility when concluding the current agreement. 

EU pressing in Northern Ireland ?  NO, N + S Irish want NO BORDER. Where you English get the idea from you are masters still of that Island ? 

Second: Every country or union of countries have the right to define where their borders are. The EU can never accept a 500 km long border as open as open as a colander without bottom. The EU was even willing to accept a border in the Irish Sea. Only NOT south of Cork, as the English would like.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, transam said:

Yes, and these are the EU blokes spouting their hate for the UK on here. Sad stuff..

I'm just not feeling the love from any of the Euros today. Lots of vitriol venom and vituperation from our supposed foreign friends. Is it something we said? Our own Scotchy foreigners' abuse we've grown accustomed to.

And I get the impression these are typical of all the Johnnies over the North Sea and Channel. I supposed all those EU subjects who are plotting their own exit and independence have their own TVF threads somewhere, but we just get the rabid europhiles and federasts telling us how horrible they will try to make our Brexit.

Though some Brits like to say "I love the Europeans but not the EU.", I'm inclined to lump them all in the same boat. I don't think I like any of them. It's enough to make me consider leaving their club. 

• Haha 1