French tourist arrested for alleged rape of British woman on Phuket after "Tinder" meeting

webfact

French tourist arrested for alleged rape of British woman on Phuket after "Tinder" meeting

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Patong police stopped a 36 year old Frenchman in his car in Muang district of Phuket yesterday after a British tourist claimed that he raped her in his Patong hotel room. 

E.G. accepted that he was the man named in the warrant and was taken to Patong police station for questioning. 

1pm2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police said that on the 11th of September they received a complaint from "A", 29. She said that she had met the suspect on dating site Tinder on the 7th and understanding that he was a fellow tourist agreed to meet him at Surin beach on the 8th. 

After their meeting he allegedly took her to his hotel room and forcibly raped her.

She consulted with relatives abroad before going to the police who gathered evidence and asked the court for a warrant. 

Soure: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-16

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Yes absolutely but if woman shout "OH NO" im coming..... that means no also! Or "add tempo"!

Tinder is "bang app" everybody know that! 

Why somebody go date anyway, want to get screw! Or they go reading Shakespeare?

So many attempts to justify what happened...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

I thought thats where all the bar girls gone to, online

I am sure there are bar girls there too but you can easily read that in the profiles. Many are upfront about what they want. But that is not the majority. Its an app for dating not a sex app. 

Sure there are some freelancers on there. But the majority is searching for long term. Many specifically say no ONS (one night stands) or FBW (friends with benefits)

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

So many attempts to justify what happened...

Nobody know what REALLY happen!!!!!! I never say its ok to force woman to do anything!!! But after "Me too" campaign, there is many case where some "horse" have say man abuse her when only look her"strange way"! 

All a holes who do something bad to woman should go prison for long time, but who can anymore tell what is real and what is not!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 2