New Special Tourist Visa: A drop in the ocean compared to 2019 as many retirees feel abandoned

webfact

2 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

I really don’t know what people expect ? Personally I don’t want borders opened in my home country especially from places that have very high covid rates . Thailand will be opened for high season they are far to greedy to pass up that cash cow trust me . 

Which high season?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Finally, simple math's that explains that they are either ignorant, stupid or have this as a plan as the numbers are literally a drop in the ocean.

There seems to be some very delusional people at the TAT who just can't see that there plans are ridiculous and will in now way help the economy or tourists in general.

Ah well another barn pot initiative.  Waiting for the next one... coming soon no doubt.

If at first you don't succeed, give up, it saves you looking stupid. You can't stop a tornado so why try. Concentrate now on plans to mitigate the suffering of the people relying on tourism, the money is there (it's certainly there to buy useless submarines and you have piles of dosh in foreign reserves).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, miamiman123 said:

Because they may hope and pray that the wealthy tourists spends a lot of his money here .....not like you ole penny pinchers that are living off of 16090 per month!... eating rice and chicken every day. Hehehe 

that’s the plan 

16090 baht a month!! Odd sum but to live on <deleted>! That's merely a weeks bar bills!!! 5555????????????????????????????????

• Haha 2