TM30 New Passport

I know TM30 has been beat to death but could not find latest on TV website for this situation. 

Was trapped outside LOS (USA) when the doors shut.  While waiting for a repatriation flight, I got a new US passport (cover stating to delaminate).  I have just finished my ASQ yesterday and was going to head the Chiang Mai IO to do my TM30 reporting when I just now saw there were new rules starting June 2020 stating if I returned to my home after being overseas I did not have to do a TM 30.  Does this apply to having the new passport?  I have my old multiple stamped TM30 slip from last passport and on a Non-O multi-entry based on marriage.  Thanks is advance.

Ya, went into Chiang Mai Airport IO to do TM30 reporting due to the new passport.  TM30 reporting is now in the same building as the photocopy shop in the back of the main building.  Was all of 5 min to get it done as there was nobody else there at 10am.  All TM30 reporting from now on for me is via online if I have to do any at all.

I did ask about the 1yr extension based on marriage (already seasoning the money) while there and had a very helpful Thai assistant, who spoke very good English, help us get the correct forms.  I then took pictures of the procedures he pointed out on the bulletin board.  Then the guy says, "At least that is what it is this month" with a semi-sarcastic smile.  I found his being candid very refreshing.

I was also stuck in that cesspool called America when the gates to LOS slammed shut. I finished quarantine September 15 and was released in the wild. On that same day I went into work and handed over my passport and work permit so our visa agent can get the 3-month Non-B changed to a 1-year visa. 5 months ago I was living in a different apartment. When I finally made it back to Thailand I moved in with my girlfriend who owns the condo.  I totally forgot about the TM30 and now I don't have my passport to get copies of the TM06 departure card and most recent entry stamp etc. It's way past the 24 hour time limit. Any advice ?

5 minutes ago, noserious said:

It's way past the 24 hour time limit. Any advice ?

Since you were previously registered just wait until you get the papers back and then file a change of address with your local IO.

Be prepared to present the following for the new address:

For foreigner staying in Thailand, you should prepare:

A copy of foreigner’s passport photo page
A copy of the visa page
A copy of latest entry page and
A copy of the immigration departure card

The landlord should prepare:

A copy of the title deed of the property
A copy of the rental contract
A copy of ID card and house registration of owner
Power of attorney (POA) appoint authorized person Thai/Foreigner to report TM30
The completed TM30 form

Last time I did a change of address I took the house owner with me and everyone went into a special office where the officer-in-charge took originals of *everything* to complete the task for us ...and it still took over an hour. Normally it's a 5 minute or less task, never to be repeated (unless you move again).

• Like 1