BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
nongfrank

Dairy In Chiang Mai

Hello !

I hope that someone can help me ? i ' ve heard in Chiang Mai is one Dairy wich produced Morzarella Cheese and others, but it's difficult to get more information for me here in Sisaket. i'm interestet to get a pricelist or e-mail - adress.

Thank's a lot

Frank

The dairy is Daicheso, (not sure if I spelled it right). They are in a Soi by the Thai Panich (SCB) before Lotus on the Hang Dong Road.

You will probably find it easier to contact the Art Cafe at Thapae Gate. The owner of Art Cafe also owns Daicheso.

Noticing Sisaket is a bit far for a quick drop in! I shall pay 'em a visit and get details for you.

Maybe he meant Doi Saket and took a wrong turn somewhere near San Sai? :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

Thai Panich (SCB)

P1P ever learn about writing in jargon:-))

Not many people would know what you were talking about if trying to find the place.

Coming from airport plaza take the left soi just before the huge silver and purple Siam Commercial Bank :o

CT

Just a bit of an aside.

In my country one of these Salvation Army guys was speaking to a fellow who worked for ******** Cheese Company.

The cheese factory guy was very impressed with the Sallies uniform and asked who he worked for.

The Sallie said I'm working for the Lord Jesus. The cheese company man said well I'm working for ******* cheeses and they don't provide such fancy uniforms.

(Helps if you can understand the speech / and vocabulary) of the ethnic peoples of the country.

But whilst they might have a limited vocabulary they can as sure a sh*t play rugby.

In fact it's said that some say they are still canniballs.

At least thats what the English rugby team thought after being demolished and devoured at the "House of Pain" on Saturday

isn't there also a dairy opposite to the zoo on Huay Kaew Rd?

yes possiblt best value ice cream in CM and sachets of milk but not lots of dairy items for sale

Dacheeso, 140/129-131 Amornvivet Village, Chiang Mai-Hod Road, Tel 053 274 521 / 203 744 Fax, 053 202 175. No email or www.

isn't there also a dairy opposite to the zoo on Huay Kaew Rd?

Yeah, Thai-German Dairy, across from the zoo... One of the first places you could find cheddar and mozzarela some years ago...Mae Kasem, I think, still gets her cheese from there. Delicious homemade ice cream, too, as I remember... :o

I buy both moz. and cheddar at MARKO[or makro,which ever it is] stores in blocks of about 2 kilo.

Noticing Sisaket is a bit far for a quick drop in! I shall pay 'em a visit and get details for you.

When you have the details could you post them here for all of us.

I am interested in Cheddar as the Makro stuff is a bit too mild.