Woman held for turning row over van seat into physical battle

webfact

20 hours ago, webfact said:

The assailant faces up to two years in prison and a fine of no more than Bt40,000 for the charge of physical assault and up to a month in jail and no more than Bt10,000 in fines for insulting another person.

Seemed like a good idea at the time... now though?

Gone insane.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jpduggan said:

Am I understanding this correctly that the"victim"also put her bag on the seat next to her in an attempt to stop the lady in grey from sitting next to her. If that is the case maybe she deserved a clout.

I agree.

That's the way I read it too.

CCTV footage of the attack:

The report in the Daily News said the 50-year-old attacker was employed as a care worker for the elderly, which I guess won't fill the families of the people entrusted to her care with much confidence.

After the meeting at the police station to clear the matter, 30-year-old victim Miss Bum told reporters that the attacker never apologised or showed any remorse and was of the view that the 50k Baht damages sought was more than the assault warranted.
Miss Bum said she had never met the woman before and had to endure the attacker berating her for the whole 30 minute journey before the attack.

Video of the masked attacker leaving the police station on a motorcycle taxi while refusing to answer reporters' questions.