Fly now to Europe??

Im still a bit confused.

Qatar advertises daily.

\\

I have a Retirement Ex until next July. I need to do buainess in Spain and pop over to the UK for family.

The only thing I understand is that I will need to quarantine 14 days when I re-enter here (and not in my BKK private house).

Do I need to quarantine on entering Spain?

I think I do when entering the UK from Thailand---in my bedroom at home?? Perhaps I don't need to do that if I fly in From Madrid?

Are we now allowed to leave here anyway for a trip?

Eddy

You can leave pretty much daily (Qatar Airways, KLM, Lufthansa) but remember that right now there isn't any mechanism for retirement visas to return to Thailand. So once you're out... you're out!

Avoid Emirates as they require a Covid test.

Having an intermediate stop doesn't absolve you from being subjected to quarantine.

You can leave any day you want! Coming back is issue, and it also cost much! To me i don't need any quarantine in Finland coz im goming from" covid free" coundry(lol). Read empassy page's situation in Spain and coundry's where you need go! Finnair flight 4 times/ week in Helsinki from BKK so i get easy in "home coundry". Planing to get flight next week, but i normaly flight like next day when i book flight.

One more comment for coming back to Thailand.
As some already mention with retirement extension you are not allowed to enter Thailand at the moment. But if you are married to a Thai this would help (even when not on marriage extension). Or if you not married but are officially registered as father of a Thai child I guess this also would be enough for being allowed to enter back to Thailand!

But we also don't know what will happen in the next few days/week/months. I hope they will allowed all persons with extensions to enter Thailand soon, but maybe not even the Thai government know this at the moment.

4 hours ago, itsallmine68 said:

I swear there is a cave somewhere where all these people reside and then pop out form time to time and ask questions 

Indeed, and curiously entering the cave causes memory loss as it is sometimes the same person asking the very same questions over and over.

If you found this website, how hard is it to check for news websites in english where they report everything about flights in and out and restrictions/requirements weekly? Try for example The Nation, Bangkok Post or The Thaiger. Just Google those websites. 

Archived