AirAsia login

DrJack54

Recently I have not been able to login to AirAsia account. It just states "incorrect password". It then provides you with page to obtain one time password. It uses your cell number to send you sms.

Now to the issue. Yes the OTP comes. There is also supposed to send LINK. I guess that's where the OTP gets entered. However the link does not arrive. Any suggestions much appreciated. Need credit account for cancelled Sept flights.

Thank you

Just now tried and successfully logged into several of my AirAsia accounts.

https://www.airasia.com/en/gb

EDIT: info

I had a group of 5 booked to fly AirAsia domestic out of DMK and had the flight cancelled. The website kept blocking me from either rebooking or obtaining crediting as it kept interpreting the domestic flight-code as one going to the "Philippines" with closed boarders.

Our only recourse was to eventually visit the AirAsia desk, where they informed us that only the head ticket holder, or individual ticket holders, would be able to effect a rebooking or credit transaction. One person, so far, has rebooked by physically visiting the AirAsia desk at DMK and later flown out.

Edited by RichCor
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Just now tried and successfully logged into several of my AirAsia accounts.

https://www.airasia.com/en/gb

Thank you soooo much. 

I tried your link and then added the member link it contains to home screen.

The existing AirAsia app I had on screen just had AirAsia. Don't know why it all of a sudden wouldn't let me in. 

No matter, thanks to you that link you provided has it all sorted. Big thanks.

While I'm here, has anyone had issues with refund from AirAsia. I had several flights cancelled. The first to Japan I requested refund option. Big mistake, was cancelled March still no refund. 

For the others I have requested "credit account" option which it instant and works.

Thanks