What to say to someone who's irresponsible yet wearing a mask?

dastakantattaka

Those who don't wear masks are called by some people irresponsible. Then, what should we call people who are:

a) wear a mask

b) but smoke ciggarets, drink sometimes, eat junk food (think of McDonalds and the like) and food that contains suggar and chemicals.

These people make their immune systems weak, and thus are likely to contract the virust and sicken others. These people should be called irresponsible, as they are those who spread the virus and not those who don't wear masks.

Yet they're busy to come to realize that as they're critising those who don't wear masks.

Before wearing mask and calling someone irresponble, look at the mirror first.

Edited by dastakantattaka
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

When a person eats junk foods, smokes cigarettes, and drinks alcohol, they only risk harming themselves. I'll enter a caveat on second-hand smoke. If they don't wear a mask, AND are coronavirus-infected, they pose a serious risk of harming others.

I don't say anything, just keep my distance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When a person eats junk foods, smokes cigarettes, and drinks alcohol, they only risk harming themselves. I'll enter a caveat on second-hand smoke. If they don't wear a mask, AND are coronavirus-infected, they pose a serious risk of harming others.

I don't say anything, just keep my distance.

Shtttt dont use logic, those people who hate masks wont appreciate it.

Wrong logic, OP. You can get the virus not matter the strength of your immune system. And you can give it to others, no matter the strength of your immune system.

The only thing is this: with a weak immune system, you can get very sick very fast - and thus be very fast "removed" from society and put in quarantine... So actually people smoking, drinking and otherwise endangering they immune system are - when also wearing a mask - LESS likely to give the virus to other people. They will get sick fast, will be isolated fast and might get killed, so not having a chance to further spread the virus and thus, others will be safe from them.

We should thank them...

• Haha 1